Air Jordan xxxiv first info

Yesss. The Ruis are coming out. 8/8. The wording is confusing but all things considered I'm pretty sure it means they're releasing in the us, and also on one site in Japan only.

Looks like they dropped on Nike JP a couple hours ago. Hoping for a US release too!

:rofl:
I'm done on 34s, but I still have no regrets buying four Heritages. My first pair is getting well worn, I've been wearing them every day, every time I go outside for anything, since I got them. They're gonna be pretty beat by end of the year. If I could go to a gym, the second pair would be well worn by now, too. I thought I went too far with all the pairs, but I never get tired of wearing them, and I don't see that changing.

doing the same thing with my SEs'. wearing them almost everytime I go out except at work or when doing some rough terrain walks/jogs. I rotate them with my Lebron 16s and 32s. oh and I'm wearing my Concords at work. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hope everyone who wants the Noah’s gets them today! I hope the Rui’s drop in the states as well.

JS”

Any sites still have the Zions in a 13? Really wanted these and struck out on two different SNKRS accounts and on the other sites I tried.

Edit: looks like I'm just out of luck. Sucks to take an L on my birthday.

Last edited:
Leaving this right here lol

Attachments

• 3A663E70-1A4E-4689-9444-AA93D387573E.png
    3A663E70-1A4E-4689-9444-AA93D387573E.png
    722 KB · Views: 407
Got these for my daughter, does anyone know if the kids packaging is the same? I doubt it is, but that would be super dope if it was!
F23D27E9-7629-4147-9A2E-3EB3E1E8C018.jpeg

Still fuming; Pending for about 3 minutes. Then sold out. It’s almost impossible to get any releases nowadays with out a bot. Shame. And to think these aren’t even a retro....

JS”

Still fuming; Pending for about 3 minutes. Then sold out. It’s almost impossible to get any releases nowadays with out a bot. Shame. And to think these aren’t even a retro....

JS”
I got through, refreshed my browser at 8:59 clicked my size, had to put in my cvc number then confirmed, got the purchased 4 minutes later...first cop since covid or at least the jordan dmp. #nobot

Footlocker app was sold out exactly at 10am, smh.

Logged on SNKRS through the desktop version, was pending, couple of minutes later, got the good news.

I've been more successful on SNKRS on desktop than mobile. I'm going that way moving forward.

Footlocker app was sold out exactly at 10am, smh.

Logged on SNKRS through the desktop version, was pending, couple of minutes later, got the good news.

I've been more successful on SNKRS on desktop than mobile. I'm going that way moving forward.

Maybe desktop is the way to go then...

JS”

Back
Top Bottom