Air Jordan xxxiv first info

Man these perform like monsters wow

48C8CA79-75E6-4959-AD5B-3CDCD96324FE.jpeg
A29F60B0-8E68-40CE-A290-4237A8948657.jpeg
4A327F85-6C33-40E9-AF0B-1535CBB0747F.jpeg

If I may presume a bit on ya (if you don’t mind), what especially did you like so far? Better than the kd 12?

JS”

If I may presume a bit on ya (if you don’t mind), what especially did you like so far? Better than the kd 12?

JS”

The cushion was great, court feel was great, the way the hugged my foot was great and I even had no traction issues. I really have no complaints on this shoe. When in hand they felt a little unstable to me becaues of light material but that was not the case at all once I got them on foot and played in them.

As of now I give the edge to the 34 over the KD 12 (I had multiple pairs), but let me play in them couple more times to see how they hold up haha. My KD 12 ripped also on the inside of the shoe twice.

I would have to give the edge to the 34 as well in regards to the KD 12. The KD 12 is no slouch though. It’s basically a pick em, both are the best ball shoes of 2019 imo. Both have excellent fit/traction/amazing cushion and lightweight.

The cushion was great, court feel was great, the way the hugged my foot was great and I even had no traction issues. I really have no complaints on this shoe. When in hand they felt a little unstable to me becaues of light material but that was not the case at all once I got them on foot and played in them.

As of now I give the edge to the 34 over the KD 12 (I had multiple pairs), but let me play in them couple more times to see how they hold up haha. My KD 12 ripped also on the inside of the shoe twice.

Thanks man! I got my pair but haven’t been able to really play bc of an injury I’m dealing with. Might just shoot around in them but I’d love to actually play games and test them out.

JS”

I've only seen like 2 so far

The majority seems to really like these for ball
We're a small sample and people are already calling them flimsy and talking about eyelets falling off after play. Imagine what a larger sample might be like. They do look flimsy for $180.

We're a small sample and people are already calling them flimsy and talking about eyelets falling off after play. Imagine what a larger sample might be like. They do look flimsy for $180.

Yeah I won’t lie I’m surprised these are being pushed by Zion.... I think for normal humans these are good to go, but I don’t know if any player puts more torque/power/speed on their kicks than Zion other than maybe Lebron. Zions kicks don’t *look* reinforced anywhere but who knows.

Back
Top Bottom