Air Jordan xxxiv first info

For some reason I really like the silhouette of this shoe. The Nike Air and Flight branding really set off a vintage modern vibe. I love that they didn’t go overboard with the Jordan logo. Makes them feel more timeless, more like the 90s Jordans than anything I’ve seen in a long time.

Couldn’t resist that so I bought a pair, hopefully they fit or I’ll have to go up a size. I have been loving the KD12 so these have a high bar to clear!

08ED035C-38CC-41F5-960D-FF7AF5B527C1.jpeg

Cruised into my local FL at 3:00 PM PST today and nabbed these Size 10s.

Pretty excited. Motivated to get back into adequate shape to actually play ball in them. :lol: :ohwell:

Last edited:
I thought they dropped Saturday! I saw sizes up
On FTL, and took a detour to City Creek.

Attachments

• 5A393668-31CF-4BBE-898A-C57946C62CBB.jpeg
    5A393668-31CF-4BBE-898A-C57946C62CBB.jpeg
    335.1 KB · Views: 580
I’m too old (44) and have multiple injuries from a recent car accident to ball anymore. Are the 34s recommended for purely casual wear or are these pretty much strictly a hooping shoe only?

I bought the Chicago CW for casual wear, because I think they look dope.

If I get them and they're uncomfortable...well, no.

Only issue I had was the inside heel portion that part is slanted and sits right below the ankle bone. That was tts pair so gotta see if half size up pair is better. Might have to wear thick quarter/crew socks to minimize the discomfort of the ankle.

Only issue I had was the inside heel portion that part is slanted and sits right below the ankle bone. That was tts pair so gotta see if half size up pair is better. Might have to wear thick quarter/crew socks to minimize the discomfort of the ankle.

Just wearing casual today, also getting a bit of ankle rub but brand new and low socks... expecting it'll soften up in a few days, we'll see. Feather light. One minor flaw, seam at middle of eclipse lined up better on one side than other...will keep eye on it but not tripping.

Never had so many compliments on a new pair of shoes before. Usually people will notice nice shoes but not really say anything. Literally like 7 or so people commented on em today, a few that knew what they were but most just noticing em.

Last edited:
I’m too old (44) and have multiple injuries from a recent car accident to ball anymore. Are the 34s recommended for purely casual wear or are these pretty much strictly a hooping shoe only?

i bet they’re versatile enough for casual wear. I have zero intent to ball in mine. Strictly for casual wear.

Back
Top Bottom