Air Jordan xxxiv first info

Finally scooped mine with my disco, and paid $129.20 after my disco and a $20 gift card. Not a bad day.

Now on the hunt for another pair of 33's FOF preferably, although the ACGs have been heavily growing on me...and I hated them when they dropped. anyone got online on a cheap or lightly used pair? Unlike most indontnmind buying used kicks, if they're clean.

Last edited:
The apparently official photos from Nike. Still don't know if the 14th release includes America.

For those 33s that didn't release in the states, did they put out official photos like this? I don't really know what to look for to get a sense of what's going to happen in a couple weeks. All I know is like balling in these shoes, so I'm gonna be pissed if these don't release in the u.s. but I'm not ordering from overseas or anything.

sl1.jpg

sl2.jpg

sl3.jpg

sl4.jpg

sl6.jpg

sl5.jpg

The apparently official photos from Nike. Still don't know if the 14th release includes America.

For those 33s that didn't release in the states, did they put out official photos like this? I don't really know what to look for to get a sense of what's going to happen in a couple weeks. All I know is like balling in these shoes, so I'm gonna be pissed if these don't release in the u.s. but I'm not ordering from overseas or anything.

sl1.jpg

sl2.jpg

sl3.jpg

sl4.jpg

sl6.jpg

sl5.jpg

I'm 99% certain the 32's did, like all other 33's they just flew under the radar, as far as I know. There definitely wasn't any build up, or hype surrounding them when they were announced.

Wouldnt be surprised if they pop up at outlets, the latest sig models have been popping up around 2 or 3 m bz nths after releases.

i think jb has learned from how more recent jordan sigs have released and went on DEEP sales.

i was able to get the majority of my xxxi’s for 90-130 bux.

if i had to say, i think they are releasing these in lower #’s so people dont have the luxury of waitin on sales.

my plan was to wait on a blue void sale too but once i went on ndc and saw damn near all the sizes were S/O @ retail, i knew i had to pull the trigger.

i dont want to but something tells me imma hafta kick out retail for the “wreds” too.

i do expect some blue void restocks around holiday time tho.

i think jb has learned from how more recent jordan sigs have released and went on DEEP sales.

i was able to get the majority of my xxxi’s for 90-130 bux.

if i had to say, i think they are releasing these in lower #’s so people dont have the luxury of waitin on sales.

my plan was to wait on a blue void sale too but once i went on ndc and saw damn near all the sizes were S/O @ retail, i knew i had to pull the trigger.

i dont want to but something tells me imma hafta kick out retail for the “wreds” too.

i do expect some blue void restocks around holiday time tho.

You gotta better chance at a disco on the "wreds" being that they were GR full family size runs. The 31 and 32 were down to $80.00 at alot of places. I think the 33 was a a difficult and more expensive shoe to produce so that's why we didn't see more CWs and them more heavily discounted. Then again most stores still have them on display at retail (at DSG) they're still $149.99 and my manager told me they have no immediate plans to send them back before Christmas. Combine that with Nike cutting out the smaller stores in 2020, and focusing on selling the shoes themselves. I could see the 34s popping up at outlets for retail. I mean the " wreds" already have less thanna month after the release:
7CB5E82B-F20A-49FC-B34F-A8E49881C973.jpeg

I need to find a white/black/red pair on discount! I want to play in a pair based on the reviews I've been reading.

Eclipse 34’s on Thursday....they aren’t excluded from whatever “Oneness” discount they have as of yet but I’d be surprised if they’re excluded anyway.

You gotta better chance at a disco on the "wreds" being that they were GR full family size runs. The 31 and 32 were down to $80.00 at alot of places. I think the 33 was a a difficult and more expensive shoe to produce so that's why we didn't see more CWs and them more heavily discounted. Then again most stores still have them on display at retail (at DSG) they're still $149.99 and my manager told me they have no immediate plans to send them back before Christmas. Combine that with Nike cutting out the smaller stores in 2020, and focusing on selling the shoes themselves. I could see the 34s popping up at outlets for retail. I mean the " wreds" already have less thanna month after the release:

Wait, where the hell is this that has the PSG 5's sitting in my size?! :nerd:

Wait, where the hell is this that has the PSG 5's sitting in my size?! :nerd:

South Chi finally got something good. Gone in about 30 seconds

Johnson Creek WI
D9912ABD-093B-4F0B-AF3E-E4C54E8D71C7.png

If you dont watch these outlet threads in Nike retro forum, I highly suggest you do. They update a new one every month, and everyone in the thread is A1, throwing oops and knowledge and coupons all the time.

https://niketalk.com/threads/official-october-2019-nike-outlet-website-store-update-thread.686227/

https://niketalk.com/threads/official-november-2019-nike-outlet-website-store-update-thread.687075/

Ah thanks. I quit checking that thread when Nike stopped allowing phone orders. The only 2 outlets near me are awful.

Back
Top Bottom