Air Jordan xxxiv first info

U Michigan had a clean pair on today. Mostly white.
EKhBc3TWwAAph3f

wow, "big Richard" 😂 doesn't tary. wasn't expecting these til next week some time. i really love the contrasting medial side. the red bandaid is a small, but very dope visual detail. this is the best retail c/w by far, imo. it's a toss up between ambers and blue voids for 2nd place. those fluorescent, highlighter Blake griffins tho are easily THE dopest c/w I've seen so far. those would be copped on site, no discount needed. now time to hit em with the repel spray.
IMG_20191130_114443_592.jpg
IMG_20191130_114443_591.jpg

Those woulda been a No Brainer with Nike Air. Sad thing is, if none of the other pairs had Nike Air I probably wouldn’t care. But once you get a taste of the kool aid ....

Those woulda been a No Brainer with Nike Air. Sad thing is, if none of the other pairs had Nike Air I probably wouldn’t care. But once you get a taste of the kool aid ....

I thought the same thing on all 34s. Overall though I’m super satisfied with them. You have to break with tradition at some point if you want to establish new ones. Flight on the front still. :pimp:

In my 30s. I haven't been a fan of modern Js. Thought about buying the black 30s.. Looked good but never bought them because they weren't anything reaally special looks-wise. More recently I thought about the 29.. But just for hooping because I heard they are beasts. 28s too for the forefoot zoom, but none of the recent Jordans had the look I like so I've been still playing in XIIIs(Playoffs) and mostly wearing 3s and 4s casually(Bc3 & Black Gum sole 4s). The 31s looked deceent.. But I heard the traction isn't the best.. So I passed. 32s aren't good enough looking - 33s looked clunky and I didn't like the lacing system so I passed on all of those too. 34s seem to check all the boxes I'm looking for... Lightweight performance-driven with a huge unlocked forefoot zoom unit and a spring-type plate that they've hopefully refined from the first one in the XI to the XII and XIII(the best shoe performance-wise to me. OG Jordan xiv is the only thing that rivaled it for me personally. All of the xiv retros were done so poorly though with no articulated zoom unit and a much firmer phylon that they totally screwed that whole model up)to the 24 28 29 and now back to it with the 34. Now I'm not the biggest fan of the colorways they are releasing(and JB you should reach out to me and I'll show you how to sell way more shoes based on my colorway designs)but the Amber rises are fresshh and they caught my eye when the first pictures released. The silhouette of this model in the right colorway is fire to me. Like he just said, I haven't been after the newest model anymore. Of course I always look at all the colorways though and the different materials, back tabs etc and the amber rises are the ones I want. I normally like the black/white version of Js the most(playoff xiiis playoff xiis bc3 laser 4 gum etc) so I'm kinda surprised I didn't want the black/white 34. The Ambers are just too dope(which is obviously why I made the long post after BEING SLEEP on newer Js). I ordered them today after not being able to find any deals. They'll be here Monday or Tuesday. No shoe stores in Phoenix got the ambers yet so I wasn't able to try/pick up in person. Released on the 28th huh? In what stores? HoH... nobody has them yet. Damn.

I've seen all the reviews and this 34 seems like an all-time performer already. Looking forward to getting the kicks. I'm sure they'll be discounted later but that's the way the game goes when you want something before your birthday. Looking forward to seeing more colorways that are releasing too.

Last edited:
Happy belated. I pretty much echo the same sentiments. When mines get in I’ll post pics and a back up story as well.

The 31s looked deceent.. But I heard the traction isn't the best..

This still bothers me to this day. 31s could have been an all time great smh. :smh:

I've been still playing in XIIIs(Playoffs)... XIII(the best shoe performance-wise to me.

13s have everything u need. Best retro J.

the Amber rises are fresshh and they caught my eye when the first pictures released.

They're actually called the Melo's now. :pimp:

these are so lightweight on foot. they are very sleek and streamlined. not clunky like the 33. my sz 11 look like a sz 9 on foot. easily the best sig aesthetically since the 20 or 23 and I think 34 is better those so probably best since the 14. this is all from a future and aesthetics POV. hooping may be a different story. I know when u try to tie too tight the lace loop pops. also ankle support seems to be lacking.

none of that matters to me tho bc I don't intend to hoop in these. I'm really liking this shoe tho.

These aren't a retro, so why does it matter if there's a jumpman?

Mind control/Advertising. Objectively I know it shouldn’t make a difference, but when ever I see that there is the option between NA and a Jump Man it subliminally reminds me of unnecessary stuff Gentry used to do. On this model it’s less relevant, but even with retro’s it’s really just an opportunity to mock the consumer so each year they can spoon feed them some quasi remastered idea that justifies a BS price hike. In short, aesthetically NA looks better to me. The plastic/metallic jumpman will probably always look poverty to me and remind me of some clearance AJ 1 mid tops.

Back
Top Bottom