Air Jordan xxxiv first info

GOAT woulda rocked these hard

mj34.png

I just can’t believe they left a crooked logo in their official pictures. I mean any quality control?

Attachments

• F18B83CD-77E9-4502-B4CA-629BA5E6200C.jpeg
    F18B83CD-77E9-4502-B4CA-629BA5E6200C.jpeg
    262.3 KB · Views: 77
really don't remember the last time I've been excited for a new Air Jordan from the jump. It's been too long, well done Jordan Brand.

Like someone said earlier these are very reminiscent of the 21s and that was the last Jordan that made me want it instantly and gave me the Michael would play in these feels. I’m all in on the white black colorway.

I went from XX1 > XXX1 before I bought a signature model. 10 years. Liked the XXX but they hurt my feet when I tried them on.

Skipped XXX2 but definitely grabbed the FoF XXX3.

Can't wait for this Bulls pair.

^^^these are fire. and they look like they have some casual appeal as well. I could def rock these with black denim. I feel like these are what the 33 WISH they were (I have FoF and utility black 33s). the 33 was all gimmick with that FF system, which is why they abandoned it. it was the main platform they used to sell/market the shoe.

the 34 looks like a real bball shoe, no gimmicks included. what makes a jordan classic imo is it looks good AND performs on court, then u can throw a pair on AFTER the game with a fit and still look good.

Last edited:
Those purple/green ones are wack but the Bulls color way is straight :emoji_fire:

What’s the release date on those?

Back
Top Bottom