Air Jordan xxxiv first info

Which finger?

I'm liking Guo and Bulls (not sure what to call that colorway).

Looking forward to full Banned.

Roger that. I actually like the 34 Bulls colorway execution more than I do the FoFs. I wasn’t big on the gold there, I just tolerated it LOL. These ones, I kind of wish they did a black toe like someone PSd a few pages back but overall I like the outcome. As for the mesh, gotta see it in person. Not sure there’s any reason to believe these will be worse than FoFs in terms of getting dirty.

I was lucky to see him in person on the Bulls a few times, all against my hometown Pistons. First time in ‘89, then I think like ‘93 and finally during the second threepeat era 96-97 season. Pretty crazy to think back on.

Fam, I was lucky enough to see MJ in '85 at the old Chicago Stadium. Didn't eem dawn on me how lucky I was back then.

Fam, I was lucky enough to see MJ in '85 at the old Chicago Stadium. Didn't eem dawn on me how lucky I was back then.
It didnt dawn on you when you were watching a dude float around in the air while the rest looked like YMCA dads doing the best they could to keep up? You saw captain marvel bruh

Wow, I’m surprised you like it more. Let me know how they are when you get them in hand. Lol

I’m gonna wait for a solid black based colorway...if it EVER comes. :lol:
Ya, I just find this white/black/red execution even more classic than I did on the 33s. Like I said, I had no need for GOLD on those, not sure WTH that was supposed to represent or signify. And these 34s, with the black tongue/throat or whatever we want to call it, and the black medial side, and the black teardrop toe piece ... like I said before ... man, THIS particular pair looks like a Jordan straight from the late '90s transmogrified into the future. And you know I'll let you know on RD LOL

Crap day in the office. Had no time to mess around on NT. Really **** day. Drinking some beers now recovering.

Just be happy he said his “Finger”...
giphy.gif
:rofl::rofl:
I always wanted to somehow make the trip from Detroit the the Chi to see him play there, but no one in my family was going to spend the money to make that happen. Totally understandable at the time. Years later, when I randomly ended up in MSG the night Kobe dropped 61, I had the thought of, OK, you never got to see Mike as much as you wanted, but you got to see this. On that one night, it was almost the same kind of deal.

It didnt dawn on you when you were watching a dude float around in the air while the rest looked like YMCA dads doing the best they could to keep up? You saw captain marvel bruh
:lol: as usual, TT
I knew what I was seeing back then. I remember telling myself, don't look away, and soak this all in because it's going to be gone one day. I also saw him during his actual final season when the Wizards came to Detroit. He didn't do much that night but I did the same thing, just sat in my seat staring at him the whole time like a weirdo. Crowd gave him a big ovation when he checked out for the last time. I just sat there with a weird look on my face like, I can't believe it's over again LOL

Ya, I just find this white/black/red execution even more classic than I did on the 33s. Like I said, I had no need for GOLD on those, not sure WTH that was supposed to represent or signify. And these 34s, with the black tongue/throat or whatever we want to call it, and the black medial side, and the black teardrop toe piece ... like I said before ... man, THIS particular pair looks like a Jordan straight from the late '90s transmogrified into the future. And you know I'll let you know on RD LOL

Crap day in the office. Had no time to mess around on NT. Really **** day. Drinking some beers now recovering.

You keep talking these up and you just might convince me to buy a pair...

ON SALE. :lol:

BTW, sorry about the crap day at the office.

i think the design is precised for players like larry fitz if it were to be football shoes. As a matter affect these xxxiv jordans is way beyond my expectations. :nthat:

Nah, it really didnt. I was 8 years old and on a Boys Club field trip.

I really hope we get a UNC pair released this year, I really wanted a UNC 33 & I’m still a little salty about that.

Really like the first 2 colors from the 34s though, don’t want to pay retail for either though.

I’m hoping for a lot right now but I’m speaking this into existence:

the blue void pair sits for a few weeks on NDC to let the bulls pair drop & have my size still there.

The bulls pair is sitting on NDC along with the blue void pair so I can use my 15% off on both at once, to pair with my gift cards so the blow doesn’t feel as bad.

I really hope we get a UNC pair released this year, I really wanted a UNC 33 & I’m still a little salty about that.

Really like the first 2 colors from the 34s though, don’t want to pay retail for either though.

I’m hoping for a lot right now but I’m speaking this into existence:

the blue void pair sits for a few weeks on NDC to let the bulls pair drop & have my size still there.

The bulls pair is sitting on NDC along with the blue void pair so I can use my 15% off on both at once, to pair with my gift cards so the blow doesn’t feel as bad.

I hope a really cool UNC and Michigan pair drops. I’m tired of them blowing great opportunities. The UNC 33 was my favorite colorway and of course they didn’t drop it. Therefore, I passed on the 33.

Still waiting on some Cougars themed CWs of any Jordan. I know UofH is new to JB, but would like to see the collection 1-34 Cougar themed pics like the other JB schools.

And

Etc.
20190915_115122.jpg
20190915_115139.jpg

Was hyped for these when it seemed like JB would start releasing NCAA JB themed shoes after the 32, knew it was a longshot.

Snow Leopards release November 14th.

https://sneakerbardetroit.com/air-jordan-34-xxxiv-snow-leopard-ar3240-103-release-date/

Air-Jordan-34-XXXIV-Snow-Leopard-AR3240-103-Release-Date.jpg

Air-Jordan-34-XXXIV-Snow-Leopard-AR3240-103-Release-Date-2.jpg

Can't wait to get the Blue Voids, then Snow Leopards, then Amber Rise. I just hope the shoe is a good performer on the court.

Are those the same as the Guo Ailun CW I'm confused now, as I dont see his logo on the back.
air-jordan-34-new-colorways-release-date-5-1280x640.jpg

It'd be nice if they're not Asia exclusives (sounds like they are)
Liked the other Guo Ailun CW's just not enough to drop more than retail at these prices.
Screenshot_20190915-130748_StockX.jpg
Screenshot_20190915-130742_StockX.jpg
Screenshot_20190915-130723_StockX.jpg
Screenshot_20190915-130637_StockX.jpg
Screenshot_20190915-130709_StockX.jpg
Screenshot_20190915-130700_StockX.jpg

Are those the same as the Guo Ailun CW I'm confused now, as I dont see his logo on the back.

It'd be nice if they're not Asia exclusives (sounds like they are)
Liked the other Guo Ailun CW's just not enough to drop more than retail at these prices.

It may be that one side has the jumpman and the other the logo. Maybe left is the jumpman and right is the logo. I don't know. Jumpman looks cold on the back of that other view though. I can't wait.

Air-Jordan-34-XXXIV-Snow-Leopard-AR3240-103-Release-Date.jpg

Back
Top Bottom