Air Jordan xxxiv first info

Next pair will be the Amber Rise for me. Can’t wait to see what other cw’s we’ll get. These Voids feel great on foot.

I don’t necessarily agree that I would want JB to drop all cw’s at once, but would be awesome if they just showed us all the cw’s that are going to release ahead of time.

I'd even settle for a confirmed list of CW's... or at least stick with a few "themed" CW's like "banned/breds" 31's and 32's had them, so I kept waiting for 33 version, and nothing. Really frustrated me, a "bred" CW should be a given on any sig Air Jordan IMO.

F6343140-0B5E-4EBC-B3B7-D4E9B1AE7713.jpeg

I got my pair and I like them. True to size worked for me. This may be the only colorway I cop. Unless the all star colorway wins me over or a bhm colorway releases to the public.

All you wide footers I would advise 0.5 up the toe box is super tight especially if your playing ball in them and wear padded elite socks.

True to size would have been rediculously tight i can barely wiggle my toes in 0.5 up to me they run like the past few years elite bball shoes.

Last edited:
Valid. But most if not all colorways will make it to the outlets/clearance fairly quickly anyway (like with the 31’s ,32’s and 33’s

The timing at which they land together on those racks seems largely irrelevant.

Agree with the Nike ID thing though.
But has Jordan brand ever put anything on NIKE ID?

Jordan put some CP3 years and years ago on Nike iD.

JS”

Got my Blue Void’s today. Initial thoughts: shoes in TTS are snug. Pretty bouncy but to tell you the truth I was expecting more. Colorway is very nice but materials are what I expected, not great. They are definitely going back. I paid $198 and some change with tax and I don’t feel it’s justified. Will cop one pair on sale, maybe two depending on future colorways.
That’s sad to hear. You quitter :lol:
I agree with you on these modern materials everyone is using. But when it comes to pricing, if I like a shoe I buy it. To be honest I’m not sure any sneaker priced near $200 ever seems justified to me, however the shoe is made. I mean, they charge $200 before tax for mediocre retros with their own crap materials. I guess I’ve stopped pretending to myself that the latest expensive sneakers I’ve bought were worth the money in terms of materials and quality. Pretty much none of them are. But they ARE worth it because they make me happy ...

Valid. But most if not all colorways will make it to the outlets/clearance fairly quickly anyway (like with the 31’s ,32’s and 33’s

The timing at which they land together on those racks seems largely irrelevant.

Agree with the Nike ID thing though.
But has Jordan brand ever put anything on NIKE ID?

Yes, they put the Air Jordan 2011 on ID.

That’s sad to hear. You quitter :lol:
I agree with you on these modern materials everyone is using. But when it comes to pricing, if I like a shoe I buy it. To be honest I’m not sure any sneaker priced near $200 ever seems justified to me, however the shoe is made. I mean, they charge $200 before tax for mediocre retros with their own crap materials. I guess I’ve stopped pretending to myself that the latest expensive sneakers I’ve bought were worth the money in terms of materials and quality. Pretty much none of them are. But they ARE worth it because they make me happy ...

:rofl:

I hear ya, I just have a problem with these shoes that are paper thin with no actual substance anymore. Hey, I’m old, I just remember opening a Jordan box and really feeling like I got great quality and craftsmanship. These new sigs just don’t live up to what Jordan was about. Like I said, I’ll buy at least one on sale for $150 or so, hopefully cheaper. There are no memories tied up with these newer models so the older retros get my attention more. That’s just me tho. The last sig to give me that feeling was the Air Jordan XX3 Titanium.

I hear ya, I just have a problem with these shoes that are paper thin with no actual substance anymore. Hey, I’m old, I just remember opening a Jordan box and really feeling like I got great quality and craftsmanship. These new sigs just don’t live up to what Jordan was about. Like I said, I’ll buy at least one on sale for $150 or so, hopefully cheaper. There are no memories tied up with these newer models so the older retros get my attention more. That’s just me tho.
What has happened to our rolling laughter emoji? Damn new NT.
Totally agree. If the Bulls 34 looked exactly the same but was made with a white leather upper like the 13s ... man.
But I still like them a ton so I’m in. I’m just happy to genuinely finally feel like the new Jordans are dope and that I have to have them. In that sense these give me that old feeling again more than any model they’ve done in about 20 years. They’re definitely not perfect, though.

What has happened to our rolling laughter emoji? Damn new NT.
Totally agree. If the Bulls 34 looked exactly the same but was made with a white leather upper like the 13s ... man.
But I still like them a ton so I’m in. I’m just happy to genuinely finally feel like the new Jordans are dope and that I have to have them. In that sense these give me that old feeling again more than any model they’ve done in about 20 years. They’re definitely not perfect, though.

What happened to our rolling emoji
:lol:
Hey, don’t worry, I’m in on a pair, but just for the lowski. I got bigger retro fish to fry. :D

I hear ya, I just have a problem with these shoes that are paper thin with no actual substance anymore. Hey, I’m old, I just remember opening a Jordan box and really feeling like I got great quality and craftsmanship. These new sigs just don’t live up to what Jordan was about. Like I said, I’ll buy at least one on sale for $150 or so, hopefully cheaper. There are no memories tied up with these newer models so the older retros get my attention more. That’s just me tho. The last sig to give me that feeling was the Air Jordan XX3 Titanium.
Im with you there. Last time I had "that feel" was the GR release of the stealth 23. Those got me. The last recent sig I have bought was the 30. I actually like the red fade to black version. The 33, I tried to get excited for. But just could not. This 34 just seems different to me. Maybe because the Chi color gives me a 90s vibe idk. Will always be partial to a Chicago colorway. Like you, MJ easily fueled my like toward his new shoe. Now, its strictly the design that grabs you or not. In my opinion, colorways mean everything.

I hear ya, I just have a problem with these shoes that are paper thin with no actual substance anymore. Hey, I’m old, I just remember opening a Jordan box and really feeling like I got great quality and craftsmanship. These new sigs just don’t live up to what Jordan was about.

I get it. Personally, I'm in on the new materials experiment for performance shoes right now. I enjoy the mix of new and old, like on the Converse All Star Pro BB for example.

Maybe an alternate lifestyle version could happen on some of these new kicks that uses the same build but with classic (leather) materials to satisfy that crowd?

What happened to our rolling emoji
:lol:
Hey, don’t worry, I’m in on a pair, but just for the lowski. I got bigger retro fish to fry. :D
Speaking of on the low ... Here comes my classic convoluted logic:
I bought another pair of Chicago Uptempos from NDC for the sale price + 25-percent-off code. Arrived yesterday. Sent back my unworn full price pair today. That pair, I used a $150 gift card on. So now I’ll get that card reloaded by Nike and use it again on the 34s. So they’ll only cost me $48 out of pocket after tax. The Uptempos were $105 after tax. So now I get a pair of those plus my 34s for $153 combined out of my own pocket. Good enough for me LOL

Speaking of on the low ... Here comes my classic convoluted logic:
I bought another pair of Chicago Uptempos from NDC for the sale price + 25-percent-off code. Arrived yesterday. Sent back my unworn full price pair today. That pair, I used a $150 gift card on. So now I’ll get that card reloaded by Nike and use it again on the 34s. So they’ll only cost me $48 out of pocket after tax. The Uptempos were $105 after tax. So now I get a pair of those plus my 34s for $153 combined out of my own pocket. Good enough for me LOL
Good play.

Good play.
The past few months, I’ve become a big returner to Nike when something I bought goes on sale a few months later. Nike basically has no time limit on returns for unworn items so it’s a real money saver. I even pulled the same move recently on some sweatpants to get $32 back LOL. But with their policy and free returns, it’s dumb not to do it, be it to save $30 or $100. So I aways make sure to keep my full-price receipts.

So after wearing them for a while here are my thoughts on the fit/comfort..
The shoes are def comfy and feel like they will be great to play in or for casual wear. The toe box is a little smaller/shorter though it seems like. My toes don’t have much space at all between the front of the shoe, the next pair of these I buy I’ll probably go up .5 to an 11.5.. size 11 fits me perfect in almost everything, rarely do I have to step up to 11.5 so I think these shoes def fit a little smaller in the toe box area.

Site finally working better. Not loving all the changes so far...
I also love the new site. Also on return i was very lost for a while!

The toe box is a little smaller/shorter though it seems like. My toes don’t have much space at all between the front of the shoe, the next pair of these I buy I’ll probably go up .5 to an 11.5.. I think these shoes def fit a little smaller in the toe box area.
Same thing for the toe box. My right foot is larger than the left, but i tried a second time later, it was finally snug in a good way. My right big toe extended the material perfectly so i don't think to go up .5.

I like the fit. TTS for me. My concern is the side paneling as I wish there was more substance to it. I know the heal counter stabilizes things but the translucent side paneling makes me a bit uneasy (might just be in my head lol).
Can you give some more detail? Is it the mesh side paneling?
more detail? there is zero ankle protection like said jerseysauce.
Watch weartester video between 8min01 and 9min he explained exactly what is the issue with the ankle protection WearTesters Air Jordan 34 performance review
I think that the ankle protection came from the heel counter and the plastic window but this reminds me the Nike Air Huarache 1992. I played one season with these shoes, but yes i was uneasy too.

Last edited:
So after wearing them for a while here are my thoughts on the fit/comfort..
The shoes are def comfy and feel like they will be great to play in or for casual wear. The toe box is a little smaller/shorter though it seems like. My toes don’t have much space at all between the front of the shoe, the next pair of these I buy I’ll probably go up .5 to an 11.5.. size 11 fits me perfect in almost everything, rarely do I have to step up to 11.5 so I think these shoes def fit a little smaller in the toe box area.

For me, I am a true size 11 and I never go a .5 size up. These definitely fit snug and I think some people will have to for this particular shoe.

When I tried it on a 10 felt too tight/snug and I was in thick stance socks, went .5 up and all was good. These def feel narrow, wide footers good luck. This shoe may not be for y'all.

Steph's ankle braces: Zamst A2-DX {$65 for each and they are specifically made for each foot}
- a kid i know had them & stopped wearing them because they were too restrictive & went back to McDavid ankle braces :wink:

i switched over from the ASO ankle braces to the Zamst ones curry wears and haven't looked back since. better materials and easier to put on/take off even though Zamst is pricey af.

I get it. Personally, I'm in on the new materials experiment for performance shoes right now. I enjoy the mix of new and old, like on the Converse All Star Pro BB for example.

Maybe an alternate lifestyle version could happen on some of these new kicks that uses the same build but with classic (leather) materials to satisfy that crowd?

I totally get it on the new materials for performance. I don't play anymore but I still think they can use better materials. They just look and feel cheap to me.

I'm hoping for a premium lifestyle version, but they dropped the ball on that for the 33 so I'm not holding my breath.

Back
Top Bottom