Air Jordan xxxiv first info

Just arrived, gonna hoop tomorrow. Super dope. Box is cool too lol.

Attachments

• 2AD8B529-08B2-4053-9AD6-ED62818A2C97.jpeg
    2AD8B529-08B2-4053-9AD6-ED62818A2C97.jpeg
    311.3 KB · Views: 205
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    336.9 KB · Views: 475
My 10.5 replacement pair arrived just now. Fit is good. Feels like a 10 should, IMO. Guess I’ll just order .5 up in Jordans from here on out.

Man, the Blue Voids are fire. I’m probably gonna get a backup pair when/if they hit outlets.

Main duo for the week.

Put two hours into the 34 today. I can see why Nightwing considers it his favorite zoom setup. It's got the impact protection of the Lebron 16 but much softer. Lots of energy return. Not pillowy plush like the KD 12 but very zoomy. It also covers my entire forefoot, something the KD 12 doesn't.

Traction was fantastic. Let's hope this solid rubber outsole is a directional shift and not a fluke for the brand. My 29s shown are transluscent though and they're damn good so maybe it's compound?

It looks like my year will end with JB having two of my top 3 spots. The other being the KD 12 and the WNZ2. I haven't had any durability issues yet on the Zer0's.

20190929_163753.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah a bunch of 29s have translucent soles but they bite like crazy. Traction is 10/10 imo. They’re still my bar

My 10.5 replacement pair arrived just now. Fit is good. Feels like a 10 should, IMO. Guess I’ll just order .5 up in Jordans from here on out.

Man, the Blue Voids are fire. I’m probably gonna get a backup pair when/if they hit outlets.
I’d be careful stepping half size up on everything just because of how these fit. My 33s have so much toe room in my size 11 I could easily wear a 10.5(as far as toe room goes, the rest of the shoe would be a little tight). These 34s appear to be a little abnormally small in length. Size 11 my big toe has half a finger widths gap between the end, I have about 40 pairs of AJs currently almost all of them size 11 and none have so little space in the toe. There are two are three shoes i’ve had pinky toe issues with and gone to a 11.5, but that’s it.

Last edited:
Haven't balled in em yet but I like them. If my expectations were a 10, they're a 7. I have big *** feet and years ago I'd get blisters so I started wearing thinner socks so when I put these on (TTS) and walked around my place, they felt odd. It usually works out for me because Nikes usually run narrow, but not here. I took them off and knew I'd keep them but I was not pleased.

So I switched socks to some nike elite socks I have. That did it. The shoes flow better and in both pairs of socks my toes were fine. Once I had the elites on the shoe went from feeling clunky to feeling like I had next game and was just waiting to get on. Like that first game feeling when you know you have a good amount of people and you're going to get at least 5 or 6 games in minimum.

Shoe itself: (1) I had 3 or 4 pieces of small black debris in mine. No doubt some kind of remnant from the cutting, but I just brushed it out of there. (2) The laces are trash. I mean that's all you can say. They're garbage. I'm going to leave them for now. (3) The little curry-like things on the side are pointless and might have just as well been left out. I say that now, maybe there's some use when you're actually playing (4) At first I felt like the shoe wasn't a good fit around the ankle, and it would be perfect if the eyelets went up one rung higher. But after I put the elite socks on, I got the right foot to feel perfect, so I just have to work on tightening the other laces so they work too. Again, laces = trash, lol.

(5) The tongue folds around your foot but I didn't realize that at first, so now when I tighten them, I pull the tongue and basically wrap it around my foot/ankle, and then finish tightening. (6) Why am I doing this numbering. (7) The forefoot bounce on these is great, but it's stiff. If it breaks and gets like 30% softer, I might fckin dunk on somebody haha (8 These (blue voids in my case) are gonna be dirty as hell on the heel in no time. I wore them for about 30 minutes and the heel was already rough. (9) These do not feel light. They may be light, but they feel like a normal weight shoe. But maybe if you usually ball in mids or high tops they will feel light to you. If you ball in lows, these feel average weight. Guess I'll truly see what happens once I get on the court (gonna try to play tomorrow). (10) Next up, snow leopards for me!

PS - those Zions look horrid. All in all, I like the shoe and while I'm definitely getting the Snow Leopard's, I might get the Amber Rise too, assuming these do well once I play in them. Glad I got em.

Wait, y'all are telling me the infrared/gold pair is trash, but the pair that has "weartest" written all over them in 100 different ways is hot? Wow. :lol:

I mean, how far off would that really be? People seem to pay hundreds of dollars for zip tags.

Actually, that weartest pair does look good for some reason though. :smile:

72693927_470341503823485_5565508526992382250_n.jpg

I like the feel. It mimics the KT ones (and I'm sure even those weren't the first but those were the first I saw) but I still like the newspaper feel of the white/black/grey and then the standout reds. I like how the design goes down almost into the sole.

I’d be careful stepping half size up on everything just because of how these fit. My 33s have so much toe room in my size 11 I could easily wear a 10.5(as far as toe room goes, the rest of the shoe would be a little tight). These 34s appear to be a little abnormally small in length. Size 11 my big toe has half a finger widths gap between the end, I have about 40 pairs of AJs currently almost all of them size 11 and none have so little space in the toe. There are two are three shoes i’ve had pinky toe issues with and gone to a 11.5, but that’s it.

Thanks. That’s very helpful. I’ve just been finding the last few Jordan sigs I’ve tried on to be narrow, where I never used to have any issue with length or width when buying any OG’s or Nikes in general in the past. Good thing Nike’s return policy is so liberal.

Was at work yesterday and I got my pair of Blue Voids in. Opened the blatantly stupid Captain Obvious Nike box! Serious Nike, your still going to send almost $200 sneakers in your dumb *** Nike swoosh box with "Just Do It" packing tape all on it? Why not put tape on it that says instead "Just Steal It"? Porch Pirates love must love these boxes!! Thankfully, I get them sent to my work.

Any how, onto the shoes! Opened up the box and saw the new Jordan box. Gotta say, that is very cool! The irridencent labeling is great. Opened up the box a d unwrapped the paper and WOW!!!! THESE.ARE.SICK!!!!

Now, I have at least 1 Jordan from every model number currently (1-34) and pretty much got them new with the exception of the 1,2,3, & 5. Had the 4s and 6 and at least one of each OG colorway brand new when they released and I put the excitement of opening the box for these at the same as I felt when I got the original XI back in 1995 from Footlocker (I was working for Foot Quarters PT and my manager called the FTL manager to ask if I could come down and see them (they were releasing in a few days. Was cool to see them early so I headed down. When j arrived they were on the shelf for sale. Nike supposedly memoed all stores to sell early. Bought them on the spot and was SUPER stoked for those. I actually feel similar for these, these are really cool)!!!

The color is awesome! Much better in oerson. I'm so glad I went up .5 to be safe for that extra room to wiggle my toes. The zoom under my forefoot is nice and springy. Nike & JB did a wonderful job!!
IMG_20190930_194152.jpg
IMG_20190930_194428.jpg
IMG_20190930_194453.jpg

Blue voids look even better in person IMO

I went TTS and they were fine. Some of you half size up might regret it with the material.

Back
Top Bottom