Air Jordan xxxiv first info

Picture wasn’t great so I won’t post but Dwayne Bacon been wearing the newspaper looking 34s in Hornets training camp.

Doesn’t appear guys have abandoned these as fast as the 33 haha

Brought these to basketball practice to wear for the first time tonight. Didn’t even tie them before the bottom eyelet snapped. Really disappointed.

I’ve had 2 pair break, the initial pair & the replacement pair Nike sent me!

Attachments

• 49B662A3-EEC4-4917-99CA-5E7471540500.png
    49B662A3-EEC4-4917-99CA-5E7471540500.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 270
  • 21D2E987-707A-4BA9-8427-0FF4F15A53AF.jpeg
    21D2E987-707A-4BA9-8427-0FF4F15A53AF.jpeg
    376.4 KB · Views: 274
For the 1st pair I was just tightening and had not yet put them through the top holes. Then the 2nd pair I literally was just putting them on for the first time and they broke also, so I never even played in them. I sent both pairs back:frown:

Wore them for 2 hours on the court tonight. Couple initial take always.

-Extremely light (most minimalistic J to date...)
-excellent traction
-great cushion front to back with excellent transition
-not much break in time needed
-great overall performer that might just steal best shoe of 2019 from the KD 12

couple pics...

973AAE3E-FDF2-486C-9991-46DDFB454A63.jpeg

ECB38662-5982-4741-AB75-707AE049E666.jpeg

5A673F41-6459-4CB7-A3C7-34AC5AE54607.jpeg

7420EC83-E086-4EAF-A365-6E4B8FD60CE8.jpeg

After seeing all of the discussion in here about the snug fit around the toe, I decided to cop the blue void to check the sizing in preparation for the Red Orbits.

First off, these things feel AMAZING on foot, like they were made for my feet. I usually double sock for hoop shoes to assist in filling out the body of the shoe, that won't be necessary with these. I also usually go down .5 a size to a 12.5 for a snug fit, but y'all were on point with the toe being on the snug size, so TTS for me.

I was already hype for the red orbits, but now the 10th can't come soon enough :smokin

Gl
7420EC83-E086-4EAF-A365-6E4B8FD60CE8.jpeg

After seeing all of the discussion in here about the snug fit around the toe, I decided to cop the blue void to check the sizing in preparation for the Red Orbits.

First off, these things feel AMAZING on foot, like they were made for my feet. I usually double sock for hoop shoes to assist in filling out the body of the shoe, that won't be necessary with these. I also usually go down .5 a size to a 12.5 for a snug fit, but y'all were on point with the toe being on the snug size, so TTS for me.

I was already hype for the red orbits, but now the 10th can't come soon enough :smokin
Glad they fit your feet mine are going back today maybe will cop later on sale

Got my refund today. Definitely sale shoe. Lol
I got my refund for the Uptempos last night. But it was issued in the form of a Nike voucher number. Went into my SNKRS payment info to add it and, oh of course, it doesn't appear you can use voucher numbers on SNKRS, just actual gift card numbers :stoneface:
So now I either have to buy my 34s next week without using my voucher, or I have to wait for them to migrate to NDC before I can do so. I'm pretty sure they'll be readily available long enough to make it over to NDC, just like the blue voids did, but as usual my plan has been thrown for a loop and now I'm not sure what I'm going to do :lol:
I can totally see next week's pair somehow selling out and not making it to NDC. I doubt it, but I can see it LOL

I got my refund for the Uptempos last night. But it was issued in the form of a Nike voucher number. Went into my SNKRS payment info to add it and, oh of course, it doesn't appear you can use voucher numbers on SNKRS, just actual gift card numbers :stoneface:
So now I either have to buy my 34s next week without using my voucher, or I have to wait for them to migrate to NDC before I can do so. I'm pretty sure they'll be readily available long enough to make it over to NDC, just like the blue voids did, but as usual my plan has been thrown for a loop and now I'm not sure what I'm going to do :lol:
I can totally see next week's pair somehow selling out and not making it to NDC. I doubt it, but I can see it LOL

Now YOU a fool, no way those sellout. Not happening, never. Book it! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom