Air Jordan xxxiv first info

Just never really understood the blackcat colorway on the first run. Retro maybe, but there’s so many other color ways that we are looking for.

I love blackout colorways. If you grew up in that era (especially around chicago), black sneakers + white socks was a tough look. Those nights you knew the Bulls weren't losing.

got you so it was about the bulls actual colorway then. That’s dope I didn’t know that.

for those with both the lebron 17 and jordan 35 im an 11.5 in lebron 17 do i get the same in the 34?

I have narrow feet and IMO the Lebron 17 and Jordan 34 both run quite snug in terms of length. And FWIW I'm a 14 on the dot on a brannock device and the 14 fits like a glove in both shoes. Only difference is that the Lebron has some decent stretch in the knit, the Jordans have no give whatsoever in the upper.

thanks guys. im torn between the eclipse or the amber rise. I like the way the amber rise pops but the eclipse is clean

FF76BBC4-FA49-48FF-9B5B-3FF75F61E338.jpeg

I’m kinda feelin these in this pic..

FF76BBC4-FA49-48FF-9B5B-3FF75F61E338.jpeg

I’m kinda feelin these in this pic..

I took the pic from nike, cropped it, and rotated it and posted it a few pages back. Since then I saw it pop up on instagram. Hilarious to me since I literally did next to nothing.

I love the look of the SE. Like if you look at the Jordan 13 objectively, it's a weird looking shoe, with the side paneling. I feel like this shoe has a really weird front-on look, but it's unique. The side view is fire. I just hate that ever since the initial image released by nike, and that sneakernews or whoever video showing all sides of the shoe, we haven't gotten any info about an actual release date. I think the original thought was all-star weekend, but I've seen nothing since then to suggest that's going to hold up.

If you look closely at the eclipse plate, it looks like its about crack. This is definitely not a shoe for him. Looks like he doesn't have enough support.

Look closer. He's standing on a mic cord. I saw the buckling too but then you look and you can see he's standing on top of some cord.

I see, they gonna have to build shoes for him like LeBron, that have crazy amount of support and feel like boots.

For what’ve it’s worth, my plate came unglued in the seam. It’s a two piece glued together heel to toe and my right one is popped. To be honest, I think it’s a manufacturer’s defect though - the other shoe is perfect.

Back
Top Bottom