Air Jordan xxxiv first info

Man these sold quick everywhere online! Got lucky on shoepalace of all places lol must be low stock because I don't think there was that much demand

QS of a PE...Didn’t think they’d sit long...Prediction on my end was through the weekend...Zion hype higher than I thought 🤷‍♂️...

Most of ya'll complaining about how ugly the Bayou Boys colorway, and now ya'll complaining about not being to cop lmao
Ya'll must know most PEs that release is usually limited.

Most of ya'll complaining about how ugly the Bayou Boys colorway, and now ya'll complaining about not being to cop lmao

It's always pure comedy to me lol. It goes like this. They think they're "bricks" ..so they dont try for them. Then it surprisingly sells out, they whip their stockx app out and check prices. Now all of a SUDDEN they want it. When shoes dont sell out or brick. you hear crap like " canceled my order..couldnt justify paying $225"......." pass I got too many shoes right now".....But once something sells out and they regret not copping its.... " Man! I just wanted a pair to rock!"........." I actually like these Im so mad I overslept, anywhere else still got them?"......blah blah bah

Once footlocker tweeted they only had limited quantities a few days ago I knew people would be on these. I was lucky enough to cop, but not to resell. I'm not knocking anybody who resells, do what you do. But anytime people find out something is limited the sheep all come out. I love the 34. I have the Void, Bulls, Black/White, Blackcat the infrareds and now these Zion PE's. I really like the 34's. Just my 2 cents.

Just doing my daily Taco PE release announcement check up...........no word, ok see ya’ll tomorrow

Quote whoever said they're ugly and was upset that they struck out.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom