Air Jordan xxxiv first info

Kind of cool, but for me

95615C1A-876B-4DE9-9735-D81AC8034D35.gif

that's funny. I was just watching JWill's highlights and interviews yesterday on youtube.

I can’t believe I’m up to 6 different pairs of 34s (Voids, Chicago’s, Ambers, Black Cats, Regency’s and Heritages). Can’t remember the last AJ model I went in on like that.

you guys are lucky. right now I'm on close watch even if Fathers' Day is coming. hope I get a pass.

I can’t believe I’m up to 6 different pairs of 34s (Voids, Chicago’s, Ambers, Black Cats, Regency’s and Heritages). Can’t remember the last AJ model I went in on like that.
Right there with you, these definitely caught me off guard and 100% worth it. Gotta do a new group shot since these beautiful Ambers got in today.

Halftone (black/green/dots) Jordan 34 lows are up at sneakerpolitics

Thought it was dope that the Rui pair is to celebrate his Japanese heritage and African heritage.
Representative of the small forward’s Japanese and Beninese background, these hoops shoes split their decorations between each foot. On the right side, the throat and heel overlays feature cherry blossom and cloud-like graphics nodding to his Japan ancestry, while the right side deviates with multi-colored interwoven patterns in which draw influence from African textile patterns. Additionally, the tongues split between Hachimura’s signature logo on the right, and standard Jumpman logo on the left.

I am definitely in on those if they release in the U.S.

Also,

Cruel man. I ended up grabbing a pair a while back, but why would you release only kids sizes now, in the U.S.? On the 25th. Maybe they aren't releasing here. Or maybe they will drop the adult pairs too or something.

Halftone (black/green/dots) Jordan 34 lows are up at sneakerpolitics

Thought it was dope that the Rui pair is to celebrate his Japanese heritage and African heritage.

I am definitely in on those if they release in the U.S.

Also,

Cruel man. I ended up grabbing a pair a while back, but why would you release only kids sizes now, in the U.S.? On the 25th. Maybe they aren't releasing here. Or maybe they will drop the adult pairs too or something.

Good looks on the sneakerpolitics

So the white outsole are Asia release because they use XDR? Need to see how I like all those dots in person so hopefully NDC gets them soon.

right. I was about to order on politics but it came up to 194 dollars. Shipping and tax was about 30 bucks. I can wait
Same thing, although my total was going to be $178. I was going to purchase, came back to the thread to see if anyone else had em so I can use a discount. Corporategotem let me use a military, total was $155.

Absolutely love these shoes. In total, I copped the Infrareds and two pairs of Amber Rise (sale on IG). Might get some lows next. The box they were shipped in was open and the tape mangled... but cue the Denzel relieved gif... cause I got them!

Attachments

• 20200618_170754.jpg
    20200618_170754.jpg
    247.5 KB · Views: 203
Back
Top Bottom