Air Jordan xxxiv first info

Sheesh :smokin

53A5E038-8F7B-46A5-A05D-5F686871968C.jpeg

CA70F632-F1C8-44B8-84E3-D2E33F06EDA1.jpeg

7FC5FE1E-A3D6-4B2F-889E-3F0C5A912121.jpeg

5CA90DF1-21F1-4040-8153-6279FA2559B0.jpeg

Those PD Fire, and I am on a hunt for a new shoe to train in this summer, I like those on the previous page also.

What yall think? I already got Amber and Jade. I wanna try the Lows

I got the halftones from last week's sales. They fit ever so slightly better than the heritages. I had gone to order a larger size from NDC but won't have to now. Most people will still need to size up. I returned some heritages that were TTS because they just didn't feel good on foot. Tight around the pinky toe area and just didn't feel like they were worth it. I got a pair of the Ambers (tts) off insta instead. Can't wait to ball in these. I think I'm good on this shoe unless the Ruis get an actual release.

Recap - I tried to half size up to 12.5 in the Heritages. Nope... Had to go all the way to a 13.

I have never bought a size 13 in anything. 3 pairs of size 13 now... They all fit like a roomy 12 IMO

wonder if the soles are white or translucent?? Pics seem to vary based on location.

JS”
I’ve been thinking the same thing. I really like this colorway, but I’m happy to wait and see what the outsole is for us in the US. I’d much rather get them if the outsole is solid considering past issues with traction on other clear sole Jordans.

iwasthis-close-this-close-com-18001794.png

Sorry but lows are a no go for me. Tried the heritage tts, they fit snug and alright but there was some pinching sensation on the frontal sides. Tried half size up, they fit more loose but the real issue was that my foot was sliding inside which is a no-no. Sad, guess I'm stuck with the regular 34s. In fairness, they dont look that low and felt more secured than the regulars. They're like mids with a slight cut on the side aesthetics. Oh well, I guess it's the 35s or 14 Concord breds for me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom