AIr jordan XXXV first info.

Persistence paid off!

applied for the Apple Card Nike promo ($75 back after $75+ spend) but took an L on the 21st for the Warrior colorway. Figured it would’ve been an easy cop given that the majority of people on here seemed like it was a pass.

Been scoping out two nearby Factory stores in hopes of using the promo on a pair of Heritage 34 lows but went by one Factory store today and found this pair on (what I presume to be a relatively new concept) “our NDC selection” shelf display. They had recent colorways of KD, Kyrie, LeBron, and Giannis’ shoes but they were all in various sizes but on the bottom right was this gem in my TTS. Have you guys seen this type of display at your Factory stores? It’s only in one of the two I’m near (Saratoga in the Bay Area vs. Great Mall location).

Somehow was lucky enough to get them in PF with XDR. Forefoot def feels a bit wider. Much roomier than the 34 TTS. Can feel the Eclipse plate on the medial side of my foot, mainly arch area but closer to the heel. Hopefully playable without any issues.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    388.1 KB · Views: 226
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    162.8 KB · Views: 306
Okay, I hope that Nike did not change the release date for the DNAs to be the same day that the What The 5s are dropping.....SMDH

From Foot Locker's release page (the Men's pair of the 5s was too far down the page due to a bunch of Champion slippers releasing that day LMBO):

1604698780433.png

They are doing u a favor. Those 5s terrible.

edit Nvm I see u copped lol

Persistence paid off!

applied for the Apple Card Nike promo ($75 back after $75+ spend) but took an L on the 21st for the Warrior colorway. Figured it would’ve been an easy cop given that the majority of people on here seemed like it was a pass.

Been scoping out two nearby Factory stores in hopes of using the promo on a pair of Heritage 34 lows but went by one Factory store today and found this pair on (what I presume to be a relatively new concept) “our NDC selection” shelf display. They had recent colorways of KD, Kyrie, LeBron, and Giannis’ shoes but they were all in various sizes but on the bottom right was this gem in my TTS. Have you guys seen this type of display at your Factory stores? It’s only in one of the two I’m near (Saratoga in the Bay Area vs. Great Mall location).

Somehow was lucky enough to get them in PF with XDR. Forefoot def feels a bit wider. Much roomier than the 34 TTS. Can feel the Eclipse plate on the medial side of my foot, mainly arch area but closer to the heel. Hopefully playable without any issues.

Nice, but aren’t all Warriors XDR?

They are doing u a favor. Those 5s terrible.

edit Nvm I see u copped lol
You seem to not like anything except the same ol' OG colorways and styles from your comments that I have seen here. How uninteresting.

Persistence paid off!

Nice find. Was that the only pair?

You seem to not like anything except the same ol' OG colorways and styles from your comments that I have seen here. How uninteresting.

Also, how can OGs be uninteresting!? 🤣 that’s quite the statement. Lastly, there’s a difference between unique and different and tacky, gimmicky and having no staying power. I feel like What the-like shoes are something you buy for the excitement, then look back and question wtf u were thinking when u bought em lol.

what's the scalper's fee on these?
I paid $375 for em. I waited a week so things can simmer down. But it also depends on the sizing. My size 11.5 was up there for a min almost $500 range but sizes like 13-14 or a size 8 was like 350-400 range. The seller excepted my offer after a few days cuz nothing moving

WNt1.png WNt2.png
WNt3.png WNt4.png
Forgive me forum...for i have sinned by giving KicksCrew another chance yet this time they actually came through.
As such in order to repent i spent the afternoon working on these gems and here are the results.
What say yee, hit or miss?
On foot and other detailed shots once fully complete.

Back
Top Bottom