AIr jordan XXXV first info.

I bought the black and red Jumpman pro black and reds when they first released in 97. They were every bit worth the doe. I seriously thought they were as worthy as a sig at that time.

I was in a sporting goods store, and I had on my i.e 11s, and saw some dude walking through with the royal and black joints. I flipped, I thought they were the 12s asked him and he said he had just copped. Never could find my size though, then I saw Foot Action was releasing an exclusive CW
Air-Jordan-Jumpman-Pro-Black-White-Metallic-Gold-2018-Product.jpg

Actually stood in a line to get these, such a bouncy comfortable shoe. Not like the retros I own, I've worn them maybe twice and my feet hurt the next couple of days. I was so disappointed with the 18' retros comfort. Supposedly these were going to be the 12s and MJ didnt approve.

I like union collabs but I'll say it...

These ^ > union 4's.

btw.....& I like the union 4s

Fastest shoe to grow on me. The remind me or reeboks and soaps from a distance but these have good details..

Seeee you guys will come around sooner or later!!

I never came around. to begin with, never hated the design, I did mention that the shoe needed some refinement. although I do prefer these over the preschool 34s.

Last edited:
I can't un-see the huge ear. Why did they make the dam eclipse plate so huge?!

Ear Jordan 35.

I hope these aren't the 35, but tbh it doesn't really matter to me as the 34 is the 🐐 and I'll probably pick up a few more pairs before they dry up.

Just looking at the big picture, heh, this is definitely the 35 based on the tread. I just don't get what they're trying to do but with that weird script 23 this has to be some kind of model/prototype and the real thing will look a lot better. I'm going go back on the fence until I see more pics. I hated it at first, but I think it's still salvageable. We'll see what it turns into.

earj35.jpg

Just looking at the big picture, heh, this is definitely the 35 based on the tread. I just don't get what they're trying to do but with that weird script 23 this has to be some kind of model/prototype and the real thing will look a lot better. I'm going go back on the fence until I see more pics. I hated it at first, but I think it's still salvageable. We'll see what it turns into.

earj35.jpg

That 23 has been bothering me since I saw it. If it's the final version, it's there for a reason, just cant make out what hidden meaning it might have behind it. Or it could just be some weird font JB decided on who knows... whatever they are if these are a GR I hope I can get on a steep discount, got lots of Astros gear and not to many shoes to wear with them.

I can't un-see the huge ear. Why did they make the dam eclipse plate so huge?!

Ear Jordan 35.

I hope these aren't the 35, but tbh it doesn't really matter to me as the 34 is the 🐐 and I'll probably pick up a few more pairs before they dry up.
That’s mostly what I don’t like about them, too.

Back
Top Bottom