AIr jordan XXXV first info.

Got my TTS pair in....MUCH BETTER!
A104CB99-03F7-43A5-86F9-43F16A65C12B.jpeg
Thank you for showing them how to lace the DNA. Perfection.

Edit: Just like changing rims on a car. Makes a big difference in looks...

Last edited:
Man I **** with these DNAs. Just can’t bring myself to cop. PF version is definitely better.

Man I **** with these DNAs. Just can’t bring myself to cop. PF version is definitely better.
they are the best looking 35 to release so far imo. they feel pretty damn good on foot. the netting on the toe really kills the aesthetic imo especially when it's contrasting colors like DNAs. part of what made the original jordans great and ultimately timeless is the simplicity of the designs. with the exception of the 8, jordans 1 - 12 are all pretty simple.

in the end, the 35 has a little too much going on and still doesn't properly fit the mold of what the latest and greatest sig j should be.

Here are a few comparison pics of the regular DNA and the DNA PF for people still trying to make up their mind about which ones they might wanna cop

Although I slightly prefer how the PF's look from an aestetic standpoint, I was really surprised by how the 2 versions look closer than I expected in person (except for the bottom view obviously)...compared to what I was expecting when initially checking online reviews and pics prior to getting 'em. Design wise both versions are somewhat equally worth it IMO and it's not as big of a deal as it might look on screen, for those still wondering. On foot the difference is barely noticeable too.

Notes:
-the jumpman on the regular version is of a slightly different shade of red as well.
-externally they're exactly the same width when lying flat on their side
-as for the fit: can't feel any difference between the two.

What does "PF" mean?

What does "PF" mean?

From what I've read here on NT in the past and online it means ''Performance Fit'' i.e. wider toe box and more durable outsole.

If all of the above should still holds true for the xxxv I don't know for sure, we'd have to get a hold of a rep that's really in the know.

As far as I'm concerned I can't feel a minute difference in fit between the XXXV and XXXV PF when putting one in each foot or going back and forth with each pair.
In my experience, some models needed a little bit of getting used to more than others(toe box: xxx, xxx2 and xxx4 low) but I've never had serious fitment issues with J's before except for the xxx3 and I always go true to size.

In regards to the more durable outsole, there's an XDR tag attached to the PF's, which stands for Extra Durable Rubber. Probably someone here can confirm but I believe it's the same compound Nike has been using on some of their high end level tennis shoes for quite some time.

As far as the outsole groves are concerned, on both the regular and PF, it really looks like they are the same depth (very shallow on both versions)

Can't really confirm if there's a noticeably significant grip difference between the two in game situations since all gyms are currently closed around here. I can't feel any difference in grip between both versions so far when testing inside the house on a wooden floor similar to what you'd find on an indoor court but with relatively limited space obviously, so take it for what it's worth 😉

Feels like the BB are more plentiful then the COG. Been to three different ftl and the BB are just sitting. Have yet to see the cog in hand.

Thank you for showing them how to lace the DNA. Perfection.

Edit: Just like changing rims on a car. Makes a big difference in looks...
Made for ovals, have no clue why they put flats in a hidden lace shoe. Its like they had leftovers from last year and was like...why not?
Or if going that route why not atleast flip the loops so that the laces lay flat.
Not quite the direction i was thinking when supporting the customization of our shoes but cha know what? ...to each is own lol.

Back
Top Bottom