AIr jordan XXXV first info.

I had a GC to DSG and copped the breds for 40 bucks... couldn’t beat them at that price lol and they look sexy as hell to me

They say 1/22 on the DSG site, but once you get confirmation the order was placed the shipping est. changes (1/13):
FC7E823B-F2CE-480C-9B20-972C49ADC981.jpeg

Hopefully the 36 does an AJ 6 type tongue with holes in it so they can’t stick these huge player logos other than the jumpman on it.

I like the PE logos on the tongue dating back to the 31, but the logos got HUGE on the 32, and then the tongue itself was just way too damn big on the 33. The 34 PE logos were a perfect size similar to the 31, and now the 35 tongue is just so goddamn gigantic that the logos look ridiculous again. In my opinion, at least.

Hopefully the 36 does an AJ 6 type tongue with holes in it so they can’t stick these huge player logos other than the jumpman on it.
I like the PE logos on the tongue dating back to the 31, but the logos got HUGE on the 32, and then the tongue itself was just way too damn big on the 33. The 34 PE logos were a perfect size similar to the 31, and now the 35 tongue is just so goddamn gigantic that the logos look ridiculous again. In my opinion, at least.
I actually hope they go back to the old VI Air Jordan wording (with the AIR in small font between the letters of JORDAN). Always loved that wording and how I looked!
I just wish they’d stop adding the additional pull tab/loop to the top of tongues that are already quite high enough LOL

I believe they are doing that to start a fad. An ugly fad. I guess ugly is the new trend. Who knows, we might be playing in stilletos next time.
I feel like it's more following a trend rather than trying to start one. Taking the tags and other detritus that's been tacked onto collabs and the like, and applying it to the mainstream shoes. Either way, it's unnecessary.

Back
Top Bottom