AIr jordan XXXV first info.

His shoe due soon right ?

Z Code? Who knows what timeline it's on. I aint heard **** or seen ****.

Air Jordan XXXV “Home Team” PE
1609984550698.png

1609984570532.png

1609984411335.png

1609984348993.png

1609984459659.png

Take off the Saints branding and that pair is 🔥...Once again Nike keeps throwing heat at the PE’s while the GR stuff is same old same old...

I'm done with Hibbett for good; the fourth time I've had issues buying from them.

I placed an order for the DNA PF pair on 12/14 and the item never shipped although they claimed the item was delivered (UPS tracking clearly stated the item didn't ship). I had to go through a week-long process with their insurance partner (Route) to go through a lost package claim and finally received a refund this morning but lost on ~$9 b/c they don't refund taxes.

The CNYs are apparently officially the 14th (before it just said a bunch of the cny releases started on that day but didn't specify the xxxvs). SBD describes the wear-away uppers: "a wear-away upper revealing a firecracker packaging design underneath. Other notable Chinese characters can be found throughout the shoe atop a translucent sole to complete the design."

I hate that they aren't a PF. I'm probably just still mad about missing out on the Rui colorway, but I'm seriously thinking about these. How does the wearaway stuff work? It just looks like trash as it wears away, doesn't it? Somebody talk me off this ledge :lol:

The CNYs are apparently officially the 14th (before it just said a bunch of the cny releases started on that day but didn't specify the xxxvs). SBD describes the wear-away uppers: "a wear-away upper revealing a firecracker packaging design underneath. Other notable Chinese characters can be found throughout the shoe atop a translucent sole to complete the design."

I hate that they aren't a PF. I'm probably just still mad about missing out on the Rui colorway, but I'm seriously thinking about these. How does the wearaway stuff work? It just looks like trash as it wears away, doesn't it? Somebody talk me off this ledge :lol:

I believe that Nike or Jordan brand should make it mandatory to make all shoe PF or atleast release a size option similar to New Balance. not all people have Kevin Durant's chicken feet.

Love the subtle hits of yellow.

jimmy shoulda stuck around. They’re PERFECT for the reg heat Jerseys.

Back
Top Bottom