AIr jordan XXXV first info.

An update from zsneakerheadz

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200901-111221_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20200901-111221_Instagram.jpg
    177.5 KB · Views: 391
So they say early 2021 for that colorway. We'll surely get a reveal of the 35 itself before the end of the year though right.

You could be right. Easy pass for me if so.
Really? If I’m right about the leather, I really like the use of a different type of leather I haven’t seen on a Jordan before. It would be cool to see how different the wear patterns are on different peoples shoes.

It just looks like some kind of Jordan Air Zoom Renegade reject. I really want to see another picture. It does look like they took some design cues from the 34 SE and then combined it with the Renegade. Hopefully we get some kind of hint of something formal from JB. I wonder if any of the playoff results will impact when they do the release. They've still got Kemba and Tatum in, technically Westbrook but he's got his own stuff. That eclipse platter (cause it's way bigger than a plate) is hard to look at.

Thats the part I thought you were talking about. I don’t see it as reflective. I see it as white or a light grey color. It looks to be a painted type of leather. The type that cracks over time with wear. Reminds me of old school rick Owens leather jackets...
1599031650863.jpeg

1599031871520.jpeg

the cracks reminds me of an old bad housewall paintjob.

Back
Top Bottom