AIr jordan XXXV first info.

ECC74062-8225-44EF-AB74-17FE41657040.jpeg

THANK YOU!!! Either this with the midsole all black or move the red to the back...

Thanks to whoever photoshopped this pic

But why jb? Why throw in that red puma lookin triangle?

^They dont.

all yall want is a buncha s*** thats released already.

you want jordan v colorways? Buy jordan v’s.

glad none of you work for JB. The line would literally NEVER progress/evolve.
W3elPX6v2bqMg.gif

Ok I get what your saying here. There should be no reason to put original color schemes on newer models. It def would take away from it being "its own" so to speak. The Photo Shops are fun to look at no doubt. But the newest models do need something to set themselves apart from the others.
But this Black red they just unveiled, why the red suede strip on just one side though? They should have made it simple with black. They try to hard to be creative and at the same time lose the simplicity of what they could be. The design/model of the shoe works for me. But sometimes they get in their own way with color choices.

W3elPX6v2bqMg.gif

Ok I get what your saying here. There should be no reason to put original color schemes on newer models. It def would take away from it being "its own" so to speak. The Photo Shops are fun to look at no doubt. But the newest models do need something to set themselves apart from the others.
But this Black red they just unveiled, why the red suede strip on just one side though? They should have made it simple with black. They try to hard to be creative and at the same time lose the simplicity of what they could be. The design/model of the shoe works for me. But sometimes they get in their own way with color choices.

1hunnit..

Exact reason why most feel the 34 was a let down. Doesn't necessarily need to be an OG colorway but the 34 & 35 have potential to remind us why this all started(& more)...

^ which has always led me to believe more attractive colorways are yet to come as a retro..

^They dont.

all yall want is a buncha s*** thats released already.

you want jordan v colorways? Buy jordan v’s.

glad none of you work for JB. The line would literally NEVER progress/evolve.
They should be able to do both.

Maybe not direct AJ5 colorways, but there should be at least 3 Bulls colorways, and then they can "progress" with the rest.

Every new sig should have multiple "Bulls" colors. To capture the old buyers attention, thats what they should do. THEN,,, release the colors more modern to today. It seems like they did that with this model. But the execution though....

Back
Top Bottom