AIr jordan XXXV first info.

This whole "cater to the young buyer" bs has me baffled. Who do you think they get their money from? lol. Their mom? I get the fact that they want to entice the younger generation but ultimately the older crowd drives the market. They make the money. Unless I am from a different planet, no teen is dropping a thousand dollars on a pair of shoes. If they are they are in a rare class. Just a thought out loud.

^They dont.

all yall want is a buncha s*** thats released already.

you want jordan v colorways? Buy jordan v’s.

glad none of you work for JB. The line would literally NEVER progress/evolve.

I would agree but they literally took the tongue, and ankle bumps right off the 5. 🤷‍♂️

If we’re truly evolving they wouldn’t keep reaching back for inspiration.

Last edited:
The new shoes can never be what the old ones were without the man himself wearing on court.

The experience of watching Mike on the court is what they have to keep reaching back for.

4B69314E-85AE-4B5C-9A17-F548EEF23960.jpeg

I would agree but they literally took the tongue, and ankle bumps right off the 5. 🤷‍♂️

true indeed, but even that needs to go.

ive said time and time again in this and other new jordan sig threads that they needa create dope designs from the ground up and stop reachin back 100 years for “inspiration”. Thats what made the 34’s such a dope shoe. There was NO jordan 4 insp on that shoe.

look how dope the eclipse plate is. Thats a NEW feature that carried over from the success of 34’s and it WORKS.

Its pretty clear why they keep incorporating old models into new sigs. The consumer base is stuck and terrified of change.

just keep in mind, every classic shoe you guys clamor about was new @ a certain point.

true indeed, but even that needs to go.

ive said time and time again in this and other new jordan sig threads that they needa create dope designs from the ground up and stop reachin back 100 years for “inspiration”. Thats what made the 34’s such a dope shoe. There was NO jordan 4 insp on that shoe.

look how dope the eclipse plate is. Thats a NEW feature that carried over from the success of 34’s and it WORKS.

Its pretty clear why they keep incorporating old models into new sigs. The consumer base is stuck and terrified of change.

just keep in mind, every classic shoe you guys clamor about was new @ a certain point.

NA on the heel, Flight on the tongue were the call backs to the 4. Very minimally done otherwise.

Let’s be honest though, color ways make or break a shoe. The 35 would look good in an all white upper just like the 5 does.

The flag on the back and the extra loop on the tongue clutter this shoe for me. Less is more.

Glad JS said they feel lighter than you would think. COG is different for sure, I'm just glad the Breds are coming out a few days later. Just looking at the traction on these, can't wait to see how they perform on court. Zooming in, the traction looks great. Great looking shoe in this colorway. The Warrior, then the DNA, then Morpho. Zion has to eventually get mad that all his colorways are trash, right? And the ones he has that are fire like the South Carolina XXXIVs, don't release. That has to suck.

tread35.jpg

Cant wait for the inevitable bred PS with patent black uppers, a white midsole and translucent red soles.🙄

s*** is tired and predictable.

Last edited:
NA on the heel, Flight on the tongue were the call backs to the 4.

Lets not act like NA on the heel is exclusive to the 4. It first appeared on the 3 and lasted until the 6.

Also, NA and flight on the tongue didnt have anything to do with the overall design of the 34. Those are both small takes.

the 34 is undoubtedly, its own shoe.

Lets not act like NA on the heel is exclusive to the 4. It first appeared on the 3 and lasted until the 6.

Also, NA and flight on the tongue didnt have anything to do with the overall design of the 34. Those are both small takes.

the 34 is undoubtedly, its own shoe.

^^ while it’s true that NA branding certainly wasn’t exclusive to the 4, the Flight script and font are absolutely nods to the 4, as that’s the only AJ period featuring such font. The 33-35 are all very much their own shoe, each with more subtle nods to their respected brethren as opposed to the 31 and 32 which were basically woven versions of the shoes they were inspired by.
I am definitely glad to see them step away from the 32 ideology because IMO that would have gotten tired rather quickly.

Reactions: ARK
Inside is black and those def don't look like there's a rui logo on the tongue .are these samples?

Attachments

• E6F739F3-00E8-4990-B4FB-3E3ED159B1C3.jpeg
    E6F739F3-00E8-4990-B4FB-3E3ED159B1C3.jpeg
    92.8 KB · Views: 237
Back
Top Bottom