AIr jordan XXXV first info.

I swear some resellers are complete morons-I’ll never understand the ones who don’t research what they’re buying up or the ones who jump through hoops to make $3 off of a StockX sale. Surely, they can find a better use of their time.

I understand the influx or resellers nowadays due to unemployment. you know finding ways to make a buck. can't blame them but it is somehow irritating for the real consumers. I wouldn't just say regular people are the only ones doing it but certain established resellers are also guilty of spiking up the price. if I were to say it, they remind me of those people that camp out and line-up all night in the apple store or ticket scalpers hoping to get the first purchases and sell them for ridiculous prices. these people have no clue that it doesn't work that way since these shoes are GR and not rare collectible items.

34s just needed a bred color way. Voids could have been the all star pair.

white/black/red
black/red/white
white/red/ black
coolgrey/ cool grey
obsidian/white/sky blue
black/ white/ red

thas all we need on most every model. Not these weird gimmicky colorways

Well i can skip the Warriors now via SHOF

737FCB48-88F2-41DF-937A-57C69D9FA455.jpeg

Everybody can definitely skip the Warriors colorway now and let it sit. What I'm wondering is, when will this colorway come out?

With the Fire Red IVs coming out the Saturday after Black Friday and the Bruce Lee Kobe 5s coming out the day before, this would be a nice Thanksgiving drop.

Never understood the hate for resellers. Like just don’t from them or get your money up. People resell everything out here.

Everybody can definitely skip the Warriors colorway now and let it sit. What I'm wondering is, when will this colorway come out?

With the Fire Red IVs coming out the Saturday after Black Friday and the Bruce Lee Kobe 5s coming out the day before, this would be a nice Thanksgiving drop.

but but but you hated the EAR Jordan 35s.

but but but you hated the EAR Jordan 35s.

That COG killed me man. I didn't go for them and that thing still looks horrible to me. Melo shot in them, looks horrible. Jeff Green debuted them. Still horrible. Kia Nurse wore them near the WNBA ad screen and the light reflected off the sole and made them look like they were glowing, and I got the appeal but they still aren't my thing. Shoe looked ginormous, and when you already have big feet, that's not a good look. And I got big *** feet. Early reviews said it was on the heavier side and the traction was just okay. Also bad. The design overall still isn't my favorite but I like the Wizards, Rui, and recent reviews made it seem like they were light enough to be decent, and the materials are up to par, so I figured I'd try. Then when the official unveil came and I read the story behind the warriors, I decided I'd get those. I have the guo 34 and 34 low, and I love how those feel, though I haven't even gotten a chance to play in them indoors, so I figured I'd grab the guo 35s.

Center of Gravity colorway still looks horrific. Zions colorway still looks horrific. And while I'm talking my ****, the Union IVs, BOTH PAIRS look like utter ****. Said it then, say it now. :lol:

Oh if I do the turn, I'll do the damn thing. I'm only just now learning that early pictures of the model can be deceiving. But not here. I wouldn't buy the Center of Gravity colorway at 1/2 the price. Looks awful. Not even to mention I've never owned a single V because I don't like the way they look. And this is just a remix.

Never understood the hate for resellers. Like just don’t from them or get your money up. People resell everything out here.

Because they buy up product and make it hard for people who actually want them.

And people don't go after them not because they like them, but because they're worth _________ and they can either flip them for a few dollars or have a sneaker everyone wants.

That COG killed me man. I didn't go for them and that thing still looks horrible to me. Melo shot in them, looks horrible. Jeff Green debuted them. Still horrible. Kia Nurse wore them near the WNBA ad screen and the light reflected off the sole and made them look like they were glowing, and I got the appeal but they still aren't my thing. Shoe looked ginormous, and when you already have big feet, that's not a good look. And I got big *** feet. Early reviews said it was on the heavier side and the traction was just okay. Also bad. The design overall still isn't my favorite but I like the Wizards, Rui, and recent reviews made it seem like they were light enough to be decent, and the materials are up to par, so I figured I'd try. Then when the official unveil came and I read the story behind the warriors, I decided I'd get those. I have the guo 34 and 34 low, and I love how those feel, though I haven't even gotten a chance to play in them indoors, so I figured I'd grab the guo 35s.

Center of Gravity colorway still looks horrific. Zions colorway still looks horrific. And while I'm talking my ****, the Union IVs, BOTH PAIRS look like utter ****. Said it then, say it now. :lol:

Oh if I do the turn, I'll do the damn thing. I'm only just now learning that early pictures of the model can be deceiving. But not here. I wouldn't buy the Center of Gravity colorway at 1/2 the price. Looks awful. Not even to mention I've never owned a single V because I don't like the way they look. And this is just a remix.

well I didn't like the COG to start since I find them horrible to look at so that's pretty much a gimme. V's never appealed to me due to the cushion, I got one though due to impulse buy, ended up giving it away to my bro-in-law. why I like the regular 35s aesthetics over the regular 34s? they don't look cheap. anything thin or resembles a condom like material just disgusts me.

This new black and red shoe, :smh: Too much "Bred" 11 color blocking and 5 on these. Atleast the 34 really felt like its own design. To me anyway. Cannot get with the "DNA" no matter how much I look at them. Im sure they are bad asses on the court. But overall I am gonna have to bow out on this model. Sad that I got more hyped on a fake black and red than whats coming out. I guess thats my cue lol.
I hope you all that wants these eat.

This new black and red shoe, :smh: Too much "Bred" 11 color blocking and 5 on these. Atleast the 34 really felt like its own design. To me anyway. Cannot get with the "DNA" no matter how much I look at them. Im sure they are bad asses on the court. But overall I am gonna have to bow out on this model. Sad that I got more hyped on a fake black and red than whats coming out. I guess thats my cue lol.
Definitely Respect that, it is a lot of mixes you can see on most colorways. I cant lie I'm really in to the shoe for the Tech and performance in the gym. If they were a casual shoe I would probably not get them either tbh.

Requested for something very similar on Oct 8th 2020 from jayzrdead.

Can I see an all black 35 with a red bottom(sole)? With the center pod fading from black to red...

Your work is speechless btw...

Thanks!!

Thanks JB.
Screenshot_20201019-212934_Chrome.jpg

Your boy gotta be on to something. I requested the same for a red space jam version. Years later 72-10 dropped.

Dear JB, we'll take a Grape colorway of the 35 as a retro in years to come. 10/19/2020 -NTOG

being a Bulls fan, such colorways will always have a place within me. other colorways that are a must have for me are Michigans, Camaro Bumblebees and North Carolina Blues.

Back
Top Bottom