AIr jordan XXXV first info.

Them yellows are too cold.
B644375B-FF3E-4705-882E-D87AFD009869.jpeg CA1E52FD-AA13-44D6-8F1C-C5CB061AD927.jpeg 703E1C42-A744-4CE2-87F4-4BA5F54DBD2F.jpeg 569B329E-0954-4266-9E8F-F1CF62FE8D66.jpeg BCD5D88D-0B5B-48DA-A7BF-5A56FD271682.jpeg 46D27296-BA47-4AEA-A625-39614A596F64.jpeg
These are the pics that made me lose interest
Maybe it was the sweats and not the shoes
But that tongue is way too big and has an unnecessarily huge pull tab

If you tie the laces the tongue doesn’t look so ridiculous like in all these pics..

The tongue on these stretches out VERY FAR when unlaced, like you can stretch the whole top of the shoe open lol it’s very easy to get your feet inside. So with them unlaced the tongue just looks awful like that.

Last edited:
Not yet. Should get either the yay or nay NLT next monday if going by others whove made prior purchases. :emoji_fingers_crossed::emoji_fingers_crossed:

They have the release date as the 22nd so I thought they would ship already. Whats the actual release date?

If you tie the laces the tongue doesn’t look so ridiculous like in all these pics..

The tongue on these stretches out VERY FAR when unlaced, like you can stretch the whole top of the shop open lol it’s very easy to get your feet inside. So with them unlaced the tongue just looks awful like that.

Yea thats an issue with how they are laced/not laced. Tied normal they look fine.

Does them being on NDC instead of SNKRS/Launch calendar mean anything good in terms of availability of the DNAs? or no?

I was just curious to know which shoe you were talking about

Like at a glance man.... The big red wave thing reminds me of the Puma symbol. Just like the fragments remind of the Shaqnosis at first glance. I'm saying the shoe is trash I trust remember seeing and thinking "hey, that kind of looks like Pumas logo a little." That's it, nothing more or nothing less lol.

Is there a release date for the DNA?

I had November 12th on my calendar but I saw someone online say the 13th. Not sure which it is now. It looks like it was originally the 11th,

"Refreshing the iconic Fire Red colorway of the Air Jordan V, the Air Jordan XXXV DNA colorway is a nod to the fiery fighter plane ethos and intensity of the '90s. The colorway releases November 11"

but I currently had it on my calendar for the 12th. Also there was the unconfirmed info about the "Breds" releasing on the 11th. Who knows at this point. Sometime in that range I guess.

They have the release date as the 22nd so I thought they would ship already. Whats the actual release date?
Believe the 22nd is correct. Projected days* for shipment or even notification of shipment from observed reviews varies.
Does them being on NDC instead of SNKRS/Launch calendar mean anything good in terms of availability of the DNAs? or no?
Last couple years ive noticed much easier drops with that being the case. Believe someone else mentioning earlier that the first actual flagship release on average kicks off with the Home tribute cw. Anything prior too tends to be the kickoff/hype/more so limited release.
Hopefully thats the case for any looking forward to them, i know iam.
20201026_214554.jpg
That sweet sweet moment when the notification hits the mail box :nthat::nthat:

Had a moment to polish up the renders, permitting all orders go through this is how ill be working the trio.
NTBred3.png
DynastyNt.png

DNA3Nt.png

T_p_Hill,

Can you give us a different look on the Bayou boys by shopping both sides of the "puma panels" Black?
Screenshot_20201026-214851_Chrome.jpg

I think the green lace holders will have more of a pop...

Back
Top Bottom