AIr jordan XXXV first info.

Not only that but my second and third go in these lasted about 2 hours of in game speed moves.

the other MAJOR flaw in design is the lace loop cables that rub and cause major blistering on the arches of my feet and this isn’t isolated. I’ve talked to half a dozen hoopers. Back to the 34 I go. I’ll try this one more time one my feet heal up. I’m at the point where if the shoe I wear is doing this to me feet. I’m out. They’re going back to Nike. PERIOD.
5987DE91-428A-4C80-A3FA-0427430A6E6C.jpeg

C847E83C-2109-4851-A23B-40C6E9F25A2E.jpeg

22CEC1C7-9731-44F9-98A6-1675BC3D52E5.jpeg
How long you got to return them?

Saw these the other day and thought they were way better than the Bayou Boys. But aren't they fakes? There's some almost all-white ones too that also look like fakes.

they look like a fake of those cleats jamal adams had. I’d buy them in they released.

I went true to size the same size I went with the 34s I’ve heard of a few people that went up half a size as well and they’re still having some crazy pain in the back
I went half size up from my true like I do with all my J’s. Felt I needed a whole size up in the 34’s if that helps.

I have a slightly wide foot and like a little room in the toe box so I usually go up half.

No issues with the wires or the shape of the heel digging into my achilles. I do however notice the eclipse plate when planting the ball of my forefoot for lateral movements. It feels like your foot is pressing against a big bulge. Not a dealbreaker but definitely noticable.

Richee Kim discusses the same thing:

Y'all have me worried now! I saw Chris from Weartesters' review on them and how they tore up his feet, but I thought that maybe casual wear would not be bad since one would not be running around in them. Now I dunno if I want a $180 shoe that is gonna mess up my feet to the point that I get blisters and whatnot. (shudders)

Y'all have me worried now! I saw Chris from Weartesters' review on them and how they tore up his feet, but I thought that maybe casual wear would not be bad since one would not be running around in them. Now I dunno if I want a $180 shoe that is gonna mess up my feet to the point that I get blisters and whatnot. (shudders)
I doubt the lace loop problem will be an issue of wearing casually. It only got bad when I locked the shoes down and started playing game speed. The heel issue might still be horrendous. I mentioned it to Mjo23dan and he had the same issue

I doubt the lace loop problem will be an issue of wearing casually. It only got bad when I locked the shoes down and started playing game speed. The heel issue might still be horrendous. I mentioned it to Mjo23dan and he had the same issue
I am also wary about the plate and how that would feel if you are walking around for like a few hours. I still have not worn the pair of 34s that I have outside the house yet, so I dunno how it will feel walking for a long time.

I am also wary about the plate and how that would feel if you are walking around for like a few hours. I still have not worn the pair of 34s that I have outside the house yet, so I dunno how it will feel walking for a long time.
I didn't notice the plate at all unless I'm putting down torque leaning on the medial column of my foot.

I say if you can get a pair, buyem, walk around the house and return if necessary. I’m glad I did rather than wonder about them since I do like how they look.

Looks like I have to wait probably xmas. Contact moved too slow now it's out of stock. Might take awhile to get some good supply. Oh well, might try to fit the cogs if the shoe felt right.

Back
Top Bottom