AIr jordan XXXV first info.

Picked up my pair from DSG at my local mall...
20201114_191719.jpg

20201114_191755.jpg

He missed with 32 and 33. He also missed on the materials for the 34.
Don't forget the 31 had some of the most sketchy traction. Knee injury waiting to happen playing full speed.

31 and 34 were so close to being all time performers.

34 was like Ferrari designed a car but used 3rd rate materials. I have the voids and one of my jumpman on the heel lost a hand and I had to reglue the border that was coming loose. The lacing system felt fragile and the upper felt like my EXP running shoes material.

Don't forget the 31 had some of the most sketchy traction. Knee injury waiting to happen playing full speed.

31 and 34 were so close to being all time performers.

34 was like Ferrari designed a car but used 3rd rate materials. I have the voids and one of my jumpman on the heel lost a hand and I had to reglue the border that was coming loose. The lacing system felt fragile and the upper felt like my EXP running shoes material.

that's the primary reason why I was so choosy with the 34s. it's either some really sick colorway or SE. I've never seen a BlackCat looked that cheap.

I unfortunately returned my pair. The Achilles problem went away but I know have blister scars on my feet. I played a total of 26 hours in these and no matter what I did...the medial lace loops would dig and F up my feet beyond measure. Talked to a couple dozen more people on IG that have balled in them and 9/10 people are have this issue when playing ball in them.

Unfortunate to say the least. Like who the F is testing these shoes for them. I’m assuming a bunch of YES MEN.

I unfortunately returned my pair. The Achilles problem went away but I know have blister scars on my feet. I played a total of 26 hours in these and no matter what I did...the medial lace loops would dig and F up my feet beyond measure. Talked to a couple dozen more people on IG that have balled in them and 9/10 people are have this issue when playing ball in them.

Unfortunate to say the least. Like who the F is testing these shoes for them. I’m assuming a bunch of YES MEN.
Have you kept track of whether the people you talked to were in the regular or PF versions? No issues from me in the PF Warriors.

which ones you got? the COGs ?

Have you ever thought, it's you?

WTF is Nike thinking having the Bayou Boys drop the same day as the Concepts Mallard SBs?!?!?!?! Have they lost their mind or something? SMDH

This is messing with me right now. I am really hoping that I can cop the SBs from a skate shop raffle because this is gonna be a mess on Saturday.

1605582429790.png

Back
Top Bottom