AIr jordan XXXV first info.

I wonder how many sales they lost on the XXXV? I've just about turned the page on them without getting a pair. "AVAILABLE" color-ways just weren't there and with the XXXVI popping up now I'm kinda getting over the XXXV. Wanted a pair because of the collection and to keep it going - but gosh darn is paying $40-50+ over retail worth it to keep the sequence/collection going? Coming from me that's a surprise because I'm in a sense almost blindly loyal with this model. I get it every year just because it's what I like and have been doing for decades but this time I might be skipping one.

I wonder how many sales they lost on the XXXV? I've just about turned the page on them without getting a pair. "AVAILABLE" color-ways just weren't there and with the XXXVI popping up now I'm kinda getting over the XXXV. Wanted a pair because of the collection and to keep it going - but gosh darn is paying $40-50+ over retail worth it to keep the sequence/collection going? Coming from me that's a surprise because I'm in a sense almost blindly loyal with this model. I get it every year just because it's what I like and have been doing for decades but this time I might be skipping one.

Unless some lows hit NDC, I am done with the 35s. I agree with your comments on the 35 releases. I’m fine waiting for the 36s at this point.

I'd get a Warrior if I could, but otherwise I'm done too. I still have my xxxiv ses so I'm not stressing paying above retail. Just think that was one of the better colorways and it sold out instantly and then there was a fake restock and then nothing but air.

had the 35s for a brief moment before I returned them. would have considered buying the lows but some of the colorways that I like are not in-store and I'm afraid of buying them directly from NDC or any of the online stores without trying them. reason behind, a defective pair messed up my foot really bad. took a few months to atleast make it close to how it was. not buying anything that I couldn't try personally for now.

had the 35s for a brief moment before I returned them. would have considered buying the lows but some of the colorways that I like are not in-store and I'm afraid of buying them directly from NDC or any of the online stores without trying them. reason behind, a defective pair messed up my foot really bad. took a few months to atleast make it close to how it was. not buying anything that I couldn't try personally for now.

Dang man I’m sorry to hear that.

I'd get a Warrior if I could, but otherwise I'm done too. I still have my xxxiv ses so I'm not stressing paying above retail. Just think that was one of the better colorways and it sold out instantly and then there was a fake restock and then nothing but air.
Yep, that's the ones I'm interested in. Just not sure I want to pay over retail for them - well not $40-50 over retail at least. From what I'm seeing so far - as early as it might be - I am digging the XXXVI probably more than the XXXV actually. So again, that being said, not sure how much I'm interested in holding out for getting a XXXV at this point.

Missed out on the fragments for a good deal 😏….I’ll be in if I can get. Titan pair for close to retail. But other than that I’m done too..

Saw these floating around the web…are they real?
CE694487-B221-4234-A8F8-1A0D17C91CC1.jpeg

I think the hype for the 35s pretty much over. I don’t think there are any more colors releasing to the public. With that being said, $200 for some used lows🧐…. “like new” 😵‍💫 ———Sabrina be trippin 🤣

9EFFC2C3-D1C1-4D80-95A6-B12BCF0F06AF.jpeg 44E4616A-5664-452D-BDF6-217661B5DBE9.jpeg

I think the hype for the 35s pretty much over. I don’t think there are any more colors releasing to the public. With that being said, $200 for some used lows🧐…. “like new” 😵‍💫 ———Sabrina be trippin 🤣

9EFFC2C3-D1C1-4D80-95A6-B12BCF0F06AF.jpeg 44E4616A-5664-452D-BDF6-217661B5DBE9.jpeg
b*t*h is really trippin.

How are the lows compared to the highs? Also are they tts? Interested in picking my first pair of jordans for balling

How are the lows compared to the highs? Also are they tts? Interested in picking my first pair of jordans for balling
I prefer playing in the lows but the mids aren't bad at all. It's definitely a preference as the support and cushion setup are the same. Some of my lows are the PF models and those run wider and feel really good. I went TTS in the regular non-PF pairs and the fit was great. I have one pair of PF mids and got them a 1/2 size down because my size was not in stock and I really wanted that colorway. Luckily, since they run wider, the fit was good enough for playing and my toes are safe. Hope that info. helps.

I prefer playing in the lows but the mids aren't bad at all. It's definitely a preference as the support and cushion setup are the same. Some of my lows are the PF models and those run wider and feel really good. I went TTS in the regular non-PF pairs and the fit was great. I have one pair of PF mids and got them a 1/2 size down because my size was not in stock and I really wanted that colorway. Luckily, since they run wider, the fit was good enough for playing and my toes are safe. Hope that info. helps.

Thanks, definitely appreciate your insights! seems like tts might be the safer way to go (i think they are non-pf versions). i did some quick searches on youtube/reddit and it seems many have different opinions on sizing.

Thanks, definitely appreciate your insights! seems like tts might be the safer way to go (i think they are non-pf versions). i did some quick searches on youtube/reddit and it seems many have different opinions on sizing.
Yeah, unfortunately you're going to find a lot of different opinions when it comes to sizing. I often tell people to try them on, when possible, but I understand that isn't always easy. Good luck with your shoe hunt though!

I ended up going up a half size because it was my only option, and they worked for me. They're not nearly as bad as the 34 Low. I think I could pull off TTS if I had to, but they seem to have a lot of padding in the heel and ankle area.

Back
Top Bottom