AIr jordan XXXV first info.

I just saw this comment 😂 I mean I know y’all don’t wanna see my ugly toes but I had to give y’all an idea of how the size 12 fit lol.

There was nothing particularly offensive about your toes, it's just the fact that they were the toes of a man and they were on my screen without consent lmao.

Screenshot_20210702-125704_Chrome.jpg

I prefer playing in the lows but the mids aren't bad at all. It's definitely a preference as the support and cushion setup are the same. Some of my lows are the PF models and those run wider and feel really good. I went TTS in the regular non-PF pairs and the fit was great. I have one pair of PF mids and got them a 1/2 size down because my size was not in stock and I really wanted that colorway. Luckily, since they run wider, the fit was good enough for playing and my toes are safe. Hope that info. helps.

Just got my TTS (not PF) and they fit nice and snug. No discomfort from the eclipse plate like the 34 lows (reason why i returned them) and its nicely padded making it more comfortable on initial try-ons
Excited to finally own my first pair of jordan hoop shoes :smile:

Ive just noticed an indent on the forefoot traction (new). Is this part of the design of the shoe or could my pair possibly be defective? I tried squishing the zoom bag through the eclipse plate and i think its normal/no issues but not 100% sure. Its roughly around same part on both shoe

Back
Top Bottom