Air Jordan XXXVI (36) first info…

1629175209657.jpeg

That Chicago c/w could use either a black outsole or black midsole/red ribbon & keep the white outsole.
Nah, it’s clear they were looking to mimic the white infrared VI, which they did masterfully. Mostly white, red in the midsole, black tongue.

The only thing that’s off is they made the entire tongue black.

ttspcxiejoomliauj3cq.jpg

I do admit the VI has a black outsole technically, but the toe it still white, which they can’t do with the one piece outsole/toe on the 36.

Not gonna lie those white and reds look stellar. But I already got the 34 in the same scheme and I want to get colorways I know ima rock more cuz I have less of that color. But damn they are tempting…

Nah, it’s clear they were looking to mimic the white infrared VI, which they did masterfully. Mostly white, red in the midsole, black tongue.

The only thing that’s off is they made the entire tongue black.

ttspcxiejoomliauj3cq.jpg

I do admit the VI has a black outsole technically, but the toe it still white, which they can’t do with the one piece outsole/toe on the 36.

I guess you've never seen the original sketch:

Attachments

• aj6 sketch.jpg
    aj6 sketch.jpg
    151.5 KB · Views: 227
We can't just regurgitate the same thing all the time.

What it if the LeBron Space Jam was black white concord with clear soles? We'd be knocking him for that.

What it if the LeBron Space Jam was black white concord with clear soles? We'd be knocking him for that.
I agree but I'll take the above over Nike's Space Jam 2 Lbj19 theme anyday. Imagine that theme on other lebron retro's. Or even as a Jb retro. Yuck..

Tell JB that, they made the decision to inject the past into new models. And if you’re going to do that, you might as well do it right.

Back
Top Bottom