Air Jordan XXXVI (36) first info…

My Jordan 36 Kia Nurse SE arrived today, absolutely love these!
7C6D87B3-8350-445E-832C-5A99C1044D95.jpeg

934A9378-984A-4037-A589-994A8A7356AD.jpeg

6CCE035D-AF42-41A0-9D0B-712F2BCF0C52.jpeg

B252392E-EC38-48A6-9F38-A7A02B21B147.jpeg

Last edited:
That's the Psychic Energy colorway coming out 9/16 or 9/23 - a mostly white shoe

NikeNews_JordanBrand_AirJordan36_PsychicEnergy_02_103977.jpg

I thought he was talking about an actual black colorway we knew about.

If it's the infrareds being referred to, I'm used to those being called infrareds, but I'm DEFinitely hyped for those.
Did you expand the quote? :wink:

That's the Psychic Energy colorway coming out 9/16 or 9/23 - a mostly white shoe

NikeNews_JordanBrand_AirJordan36_PsychicEnergy_02_103977.jpg

I thought he was talking about an actual black colorway we knew about.

If it's the infrareds being referred to, I'm used to those being called infrareds, but I'm DEFinitely hyped for those.
only because I wasn't sure how black those would be. I personally would prefer a Black Cat type of colorway which is not even in the supposed release dates. although I believe those would come out from China considering how good they are with colorways.

Did you expand the quote? :wink:

Did you? :emoji_smile_cat: - anyway, we're both hyped over the Black/Infrared colorway, which I typically see called just "infrared". So yeah, agreed, I'm hyped to see what that one looks like. I really am trying to avoid giving in to the first lights. Its tough when you're a size 13 because once you miss, you're done.

Hopefully the infrared/black comes sometime in October 👍

Lets see those Tatums!
Anything you want to see? I'll try and shoot some more later tonight/tomorrow had to leave, and grab some things for my grandma right after Tatums arrived. Bad weather, bad light. 🤷‍♂️ how long it's supposed to be raining in Houston/Baytown. Didn't even attempt to on foot anything yet, assuming probably next week before it clears up here. Hurricane in Louisiana, just nasty here... so far.
20210828_222823.jpg
20210828_223133.jpg
20210828_223247.jpg
20210828_223429.jpg
20210828_223509.jpg

This is great. A ton of angles and views, and provides me all the info I need, and bruh didn't even say a word. If they are narrow for me they're going back. After watching the first half of the video I thought maybe he liked them but then I saw the text where he said he was disappointed, and then at the end of the video where he said playing in them for 40 minutes was painful. But it matches what I kind of expected, great cushion but not that comfortable to play in. And dude had the PF version! The PF is usually money for wide foot me. So that sucks. And we already saw a low, right? Pretty much looked the same, just ever so slightly lower?

This is great. A ton of angles and views, and provides me all the info I need, and bruh didn't even say a word. If they are narrow for me they're going back. After watching the first half of the video I thought maybe he liked them but then I saw the text where he said he was disappointed, and then at the end of the video where he said playing in them for 40 minutes was painful. But it matches what I kind of expected, great cushion but not that comfortable to play in. And dude had the PF version! The PF is usually money for wide foot me. So that sucks. And we already saw a low, right? Pretty much looked the same, just ever so slightly lower?

I think Luka had some lows.

Back
Top Bottom