Air Jordan XXXVI (36) first info…

Got the Chicago colorway and they’re pretty nice in person. I’m glad they filled the white materials a bit. It’s still gonna become yellow eventually but at least they slowed it somewhat before it happend

true to size for me. Break in was brutal. My calloused pinky toes are screaming but now they feel great. Spongy. Can’t wait to get back in the weight room andgym with these.

they just randomly skip size 14 again?!!

I had an online chat with a Nike rep regarding this. I am a size 14 as well. They've said that all sizes were produced, but 14s were immediately sold out. I've mentioned that it's not only Nike, but all the retailers are not carrying size 14. They still claim they're sold out and it's a popular size. After minutes of back and forth, with no explanation, I just gave up. It truly is bizarre.

I had an online chat with a Nike rep regarding this. I am a size 14 as well. They've said that all sizes were produced, but 14s were immediately sold out. I've mentioned that it's not only Nike, but all the retailers are not carrying size 14. They still claim they're sold out and it's a popular size. After minutes of back and forth, with no explanation, I just gave up. It truly is bizarre.
yeah that's fake news, they didn't immediately sell out. i just want a pair of shoes to hoop in, crazy they keep skipping 14

1635560626635.jpeg

1635560637657.jpeg

I think the PEs are delayed due to shipping as well.

You know, I was about to be like nah, but I think this actually is true because it explains a lot. A lot of guys that would be wearing the 36 aren't wearing them after maybe wearing them once or twice. Kemba, even Uncle Jeff had the Psychics on but was also in some old 35s. Russ hasn't been wearing the Why Not Zer0.5s even though they're supposedly releasing in a few weeks. Beal has been wearing his Olympic colorway 36s. Bam has latched on to a bunch of One Take IIIs. Tatum has been alternating between his PE and various 35s. Blake Griffin, 35s.

I think Luka is an outlier because he hasn't played in an NBA game this season wearing them, but it still kind of makes sense.

why?

f resellers. I’m not for the government taking money, but in this instance I support it because it protects the consumers. The shoe game has been ruined by these losers who buy or create bots, buy up all the stock, and resell it for 100% markup.

Hopefully they target ticket resellers too.
But what about someone who just wants to off some things he/she isn’t wearing? $600 is a joke

why?

f resellers. I’m not for the government taking money, but in this instance I support it because it protects the consumers. The shoe game has been ruined by these losers who buy or create bots, buy up all the stock, and resell it for 100% markup.

I’ve been selling sneakers for over 20 years on eBay. If I don’t want a pair anymore I wanna be able to sell it without getting a 1099, if I get lucky and get a pair that’s worth a lot in a raffle and on SNKRS. I wanna be able to flip it and make some money to help with stuff I do want.

why?

they should primarily go after these kind of douchebags.

pjimage-42-1614702178792.jpg

But what about someone who just wants to off some things he/she isn’t wearing? $600 is a joke

then why buy them in the first place if you're not gonna wear them? nike has a generous 1 year return policy if unworn.. so return it to them if you wanna "offload it"... other manufacturers are not as good, but the main shoes hitting stupid prices on stockx are nike/jordan's so we'll use those in my example.

$600 is 2-3 pairs of shoes. how many ****in shoes are you buying per year that you gotta "offload" .. get outta here. at the end of the day, ya'll will still be able to turn a profit, just not as profitable as it once was. this will either reduce the number of people in the game or create more fraud. probably a bit of both but i see it as a win for consumers.

I’ve been selling sneakers for over 20 years on eBay. If I don’t want a pair anymore I wanna be able to sell it without getting a 1099, if I get lucky and get a pair that’s worth a lot in a raffle and on SNKRS. I wanna be able to flip it and make some money to help with stuff I do want.

well then you're part of the problem. you're entering a raffle, taking the chance away from another person to get the shoes, just so you can resell them for 100-300% and fund other stuff? agree or disagree, but you are. i have never entered a raffle or gone on snkrs because i wanna get a hyped shoe just to resell it.

sneaker culture has turned extremely toxic. gone are the days where you can walk into a store and buy something you want. instead you gotta enter raffles, sit through b.s. queue's, and deal with bots just to get a "chance".

then why buy them in the first place if you're not gonna wear them? nike has a generous 1 year return policy if unworn.. so return it to them if you wanna "offload it"... other manufacturers are not as good, but the main shoes hitting stupid prices on stockx are nike/jordan's so we'll use those in my example.

$600 is 2-3 pairs of shoes. how many ****in shoes are you buying per year that you gotta "offload" .. get outta here. at the end of the day, ya'll will still be able to turn a profit, just not as profitable as it once was. this will either reduce the number of people in the game or create more fraud. probably a bit of both but i see it as a win for consumers.

well then you're part of the problem. you're entering a raffle, taking the chance away from another person to get the shoes, just so you can resell them for 100-300% and fund other stuff? agree or disagree, but you are. i have never entered a raffle or gone on snkrs because i wanna get a hyped shoe just to resell it.

sneaker culture has turned extremely toxic. gone are the days where you can walk into a store and buy something you want. instead you gotta enter raffles, sit through b.s. queue's, and deal with bots just to get a "chance".

lmao. FOH.

Back
Top Bottom