Air Jordan XXXVI (36) first info…

With the release of nike's spring retro jordan lineup as well as release of corporate earnings, I hope this signals the return of press releases for upcoming products and getting back to normal. In the unofficial transcript of the earnings call there's this:

"Serena joined us on campus a few months back to help open the Serena Williams Building at our World Headquarters. Along with our LeBron James Innovation Center, these two buildings represent the most remarkable investment in sport innovation in the world. We were also thrilled to see the Jordan Brand launch the AJ36. The AJ36 is NIKE Inc.’s first shoe using leno-weave, a process that creates material that is uniquely strong, lightweight and adaptable to all foot shapes ... making the AJ36 one of the lightest Air Jordans ever. Consumers can expect to see us iterate on this innovation in future seasons."​

So it looks like the 37 will have some form of leno-weave as well. Not looking forward to that as I do enjoy light shoes but I'm over the whole Waffle One, John ElliottxLebron see through thing.

What a coincidence...
Screenshot_20211220-215104_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20211220-215358_Chrome.jpg

As long as the 37 has the huarache bootie I’m in. Idc if it’s the ugliest shoe ever. Lol.

I have a feeling they will. Along with some vertical designing.

Solid outsole. That’s a positive.
This is all I wanted lol. Last year I picked up the white/red 35s from Hibbett’s and was surprised to receive the PF version (soild outsole). Ordered the physic hoping for the same situation but I wasn’t. I know they’re going to yellow horribly but…

When those drop 👀

Nobody knows. The infrared pics leaked like what, 3 weeks ago? So I'd think those would drop first. But it's probably a good bet that no 36 is dropping in the next 2 weeks. I was hoping that with a recent increase in news.nike.com press releases, that they'd put out some officialness about the 36s, with release information.

Back
Top Bottom