Air Jordan XXXVI (36) first info…

I'm a size 13. I've worn the same size since I was 13 lol. So 23 years now lol. Btw I hit on the Nike app!!!

Yeah I was in that same boat size 12 since age 12 then the last 2 years 12 been fitting too damn tight so I moved up. And that 12.5 is hard to come by or u better off with 13 to increase your chances

I also hit Nike 12.5 and FTL for a 13 - so I get to choose :D

1648736457309.jpeg

1648736477867.jpeg

Smooth and easy purchase on Nike app. As another member mentioned, no discounts applicable. Thought I could use my Nike birthday discount but, did not happen and verified it with Nike customer service.

The white/black/red pair is really under appreciated IMO.. Very very clean colorway. I think I prefer the PF pairs with the white soles for these and the infrareds both tho.
I don't think it's under appreciated but it is a sick colorway. in fact, I even waited for this on release day and held up til these became available. this is a top tier imo alongside the infrareds.

I just opened a Rakuten Nike session, 2 hours after the fact. I think that’ll still work? I’ll put in the request later

I always do this after the fact then just do the missing cash back. Majority of the time it works as long as it isn’t Yeezy or Retros - regardless of SNKRS or NDC, or even using confirmed

Back
Top Bottom