Air Jordan XXXVI (36) first info…

Screenshot_20220625-124402_Finish Line.jpg

Oh damn just saw the Tigers were a PF!! I didn’t know they sold PF for the US 🤔

I think they’re very ugly and very cool at the same time , not sure I would pull those off , but they’re sold out in my size anyways

I just returned my size 13 infrared lows, and size 14 tan lows :smh: I also burned my 10% birthday coupon on the tan lows, I’m guessing I won’t get that back lol

The shoe that almost was…. Smh

Most 36s don’t see discounts though unless you’re saying you’re just waiting for the 37s
the 36 releases are pretty much delayed for a year. so I could understand why retailers are still trying to milk it out while the 37 are not yet around. unless, JB would delay the release of the 37, then the price would hold up longer than expected. right now, the infrareds are sitting out. so I expect some marked down price in a month or so.

the 36 releases are pretty much delayed for a year. so I could understand why retailers are still trying to milk it out while the 37 are not yet around. unless, JB would delay the release of the 37, then the price would hold up longer than expected. right now, the infrareds are sitting out. so I expect some marked down price in a month or so.
I feel you. Unfortunately my size never lasts to discounts haha so that eBay deal is a steal for me

Back
Top Bottom