Air Jordan XXXVII (37) first look…

Screenshot_20230116-095145_Chrome.jpg

I wonder if MJ called him about that 3 he jacks up, game well decided @ 30 seconds left to cash in 51 against the Hornets in their arena. Young bucks all about their stats..
The entire charlotte arena was cheering for him. Get a grip lol

Say the same for lamelo then with 2 extra layups at end of game when they could’ve dribbled it out

Played in 37 lows for the first time last night. The 37 highs and the lows are two distinctly different shoes, at least from an upper perspective. The lows hug my foot perfectly like a sock, while the material on the highs flap around a bit. The flapping material issue is more of annoying, rather than a performance concern.

Cushioning-wise, I'm really particular with picking out knee-friendly pairs having problems on both knees. I think currently my highs are a bit bouncier than my lows, but I think it's only because they've been broken in. The forefoot zoom (?) on my highs almost obnoxiously protrude inside the shoes as I slide my foot in, on the lows not yet. But I think it will eventually do that, since I had the same experience on my highs the first time I used it.

Traction and heel lockdown were solid.

For context, I have GT Cut 2s, Lebron 20s, Jordan 37 highs and lows, Kobe 6 protros in my rotation. I would go:

Kobe 6 protro
Lebron 20s
Jordan 37 lows/highs
GT Cut 2s - I experience heel slip in these and never felt fully locked down

Overall, I think the 37s perform great - happy with mine and I don't really understand the flack it's getting. Can't wait to break in my 37 lows.

Just had my 4th play through in these. The cushioning did break in by the 3rd one and now they're as bouncy as my highs. Now they play and feel exactly the same save for the flapping of the 37 upper and the completely locked down feel of the 37 lows. Both are great performers.

Just had my 4th play through in these. The cushioning did break in by the 3rd one and now they're as bouncy as my highs. Now they play and feel exactly the same save for the flapping of the 37 upper and the completely locked down feel of the 37 lows. Both are great performers.

Glad to hear that they’re both great performers!

Back
Top Bottom