Air Jordan XXXVII (37) first look…

Bams 37 lows look great cause you basically blacked out the whole shoe and threw in a red accent.

But they look good!

1674267181883.png

this pair/cw gonna release soon

I’m pretty sure it’s these from the list on page 1

Air Jordan XXXVII Low
DQ4122-007
Black/Metallic Gold-University Red-Dark Grey

Not sure if this has been discussed earlier, but been watching Carolina basketball and noticed that the construction of Armando Bacot's AJ 37s appear a bit different from the retail model. The toe tip looks much thicker. I'm assuming maybe the AJ 37 PEs were adjusted after seeing Grant Williams bust through his 37s?

IMG_1898.jpg

Nice catch, had not noticed that!

However I can say that he was wearing these before the Grant Williams incident. So unless they sent him another pair with different construction, they started that way

How's the sizing on the lows compared to LeBron 20's? Just ordered the same size of the lows (finally released in Europe) that I wear in LeBron's.
They run short for me. They were perfect width, but my true-to-size 12 has my toes literally pressing against the front edge of the shoes.

I hate to say it but I think I'm going to have to send mine back. While going a half size up would help the length, I don't think I would get the same lockdown on the rest of the foot. I played a volleyball tournament in them yesterday hoping they would break in, but they never really did, and the traction wasn't good enough to make up for the sizing issue.

Ugh 😑 I caved . I had a $20 reward so might as well right?! I usually wait last minute to use these rewards unless it’s something I want asap. And I end up not knowing what to get and up just getting more socks lol. $110 with taxes for $185 before taxes…not too bad 🤔

Back
Top Bottom