Air Jordan XXXVII (37) first look…

There are leaks of the 38s. Looks like 34 plus 37 low hybrid. Is there a thread yet for the 38s? Via UCLA womens bb on IG
5E50152F-BF0A-46A0-A9EA-E9155AA4AA88.jpeg

I tried the 37 lows Military Blue. It had a weird fit especially on the footbed. My big toe area is lower than the rest of my foot. Also, there's an uncomfortable feel on that area. Does anybody here observe the same?
I feel like my forefoot is sitting on a bubble. Zoom unit must be huge. I’m playing in them tomorrow for the 1st time.

The overhate for the Air Jordan 37s has been completely unjustfied all because of one defective pair. I’m not going to be a ****ing pushover here on Niketalk simply because of how great the 37s actually are; I’m not going to apologize for it, and I had enough being disrespected here. This thread and the Air Jordan 38’s thread has the WORST group of people I ever had the utmost displeasure of talking to. I’m not looking for an ego boost, I’m not here to be shunned at either. I’m going to like what I like and there’s nothing you guys here ever going to do about it.

The overhate for the Air Jordan 37s has been completely unjustfied all because of one defective pair. I’m not going to be a ****ing pushover here on Niketalk simply because of how great the 37s actually are; I’m not going to apologize for it, and I had enough being disrespected here. This thread and the Air Jordan 38’s thread has the WORST group of people I ever had the utmost displeasure of talking to. I’m not looking for an ego boost, I’m not here to be shunned at either. I’m going to like what I like and there’s nothing you guys here ever going to do about it.

I've always been confused by the people who seem to hate a shoe with the fire of a thousand suns, but feel the need to keep coming back to a thread about the shoe they supposedly hate so much, and continue to tell us how much they hate the shoe/dump on anyone who has different taste. You know what I do when I see a thread about a shoe I don't like? I don't look at it. Seems pretty simple. :lol:

You’re wrong, this is justified, Mr. Designer. The shoe was not critiqued properly at the weartest level. (I own 2 pairs btw…) The mids are very flawed. The fit is not fluid, the materials are fighting against each other. The plastic leno, in it’s stripped form, does not bode well for foot containment OR foot comfort. When someone decided to add a rand to mask the containment flaw, that was a mistake. The upper should have been re-tooled to house the material over neoprene.

There’s nothing wrong about heavily critiquing the most important shoe for JB performance. They need to return to treating it as such.

Criticism is what gave us back the numbered Air Jordan. Criticism is what helped produce the polarizing 28 with it’s JB exclusive ‘flight plate’. Criticism is what made them stop using leno to house the foot. JB athletes overall hated the mids, but love the lows. Those side panels? TPU reinforced panel housing. Hummm..

It’s not just us, look at the facts.

Last edited:
I didn't care for the mid version, never do. But I really want a pair of lows. The hate was overblown for sure. Can blame. a specific user or two for that, kept coming back in thread just to beat a dead horse. Haha.

Dropped 27 in my league game in these. Felt great. Had to wipe a few times. Other than that no complaints.

85E4BE05-8C0D-4355-9CA4-CF44450F3893.jpeg
nice shot. Haven’t seen many real world pics of these to see the color. Any more pics? And how much break in?

Want the blue lows even more now

I didn't care for the mid version, never do. But I really want a pair of lows. The hate was overblown for sure. Can blame. a specific user or two for that, kept coming back in thread just to beat a dead horse. Haha.

nice shot. Haven’t seen many real world pics of these to see the color. Any more pics? And how much break in?

Want the blue lows even more now

I wore them around the house a little earlier today. But honestly I don’t know if it was needed. They were good.

I tried the 37 lows Military Blue. It had a weird fit especially on the footbed. My big toe area is lower than the rest of my foot. Also, there's an uncomfortable feel on that area. Does anybody here observe the same?
Mine fit long. I don't like that. I went up a half size and don't believe I'd be able to wear if I went tts. They are pretty narrow. I like the zoom bubble but I don't no if it's hitting my foot in the right place due to the sizing up. I keep tapping my toe to push my foot forward, then it's too much space in the back

Mine fit long. I don't like that. I went up a half size and don't believe I'd be able to wear if I went tts. They are pretty narrow. I like the zoom bubble but I don't no if it's hitting my foot in the right place due to the sizing up. I keep tapping my toe to push my foot forward, then it's too much space in the back
They do run narrow especially on the toe box area. Feels like the Kobe 11s. I'm a size 12 TTS but my toes are hitting the front part. I'm not sure if there's a 12.5 here. I'll try the size 13 to check the
fit.

I actually really like the look of the 37 mid. They remind me of the look and feel of the 7 when I was in 10th grade. I have the hare and playoff colorways. I really want the Bordeaux but I’m hoping to pay around $70-$80 for them. I haven’t seen that price point yet but I’m hoping.

Back
Top Bottom