Air Jordan XXXVII (37) first look…

I wore Lebron 19's, 18 lows, Jordan 36's and KD 14's this week for basketball.

I can tell the difference, I'm not weighed down but I can definitely feel the difference.
I’ve been mostly a Jordan brand guy for hooping, but my old *** knees and joints take a beating. I still play like a 20 year old… high motor, lots of jumping and landing. Feel great during the games, but recovery is a b****. Takes 3-4 days of limping around. I wonder if switching to something like the Lebron line might help. Then again, I’m not even playing in my 34’s or 35’s with better cushioning. Just never could quite make them my go to kicks. I’m nervous about stability, traction, and court feel with the Lebron lineup.

Again homie I don't know what weighs what .. how the hell are you gonna tell me how something feels on MY FEET? Y'all dudes just love the talk. If they weren't heavy to you. Cool .. them joints felt anchors on my feet in comparison to my Kobe's.

Everyone says weight is no big deal, but then when you ask them what they hoop in, chances are they're not hooping in Lebrons or some shoe that looks "premium". Lol

I’ve been mostly a Jordan brand guy for hooping, but my old *** knees and joints take a beating. I still play like a 20 year old… high motor, lots of jumping and landing. Feel great during the games, but recovery is a b****. Takes 3-4 days of limping around. I wonder if switching to something like the Lebron line might help. Then again, I’m not even playing in my 34’s or 35’s with better cushioning. Just never could quite make them my go to kicks. I’m nervous about stability, traction, and court feel with the Lebron lineup.

Yes wearing Lebron's will help!

Or you can get KD 14's and now 15's.

Anything with full length Zoom is good for the knees, back and everything else.

Some say some Lebron's are clunky and that can be try. Lebron 17's, 18's and 19's are good cushioned basketball shoes. I'd start with the 17's or 18's first because the 19's might be too heavy and too big of a change from Jordan's.

GT Jumps are a greatly cushioned shoe too. Jordan 36's are very good too.

GT JUMPs is your friend. I have them and I'm old.

Everyone says weight is no big deal, but then when you ask them what they hoop in, chances are they're not hooping in Lebrons or some shoe that looks "premium". Lol
I'm hooping in Lebrons. GT Jumps, GT Cuts, 36s, 34s, 32, etc.... so your point is?

How many got leather or suede on em?
both my Lebrons have them. my 34 SEs have them too. my 6 rings definitely have them. my 11s and 12s have them, those are just a few that I'm recently balling on. I had some retired and disposed shoes also which have leather on them.

Air jordan 37 hare remix
Screenshot_20220617-180647_Chrome.jpg

If it’s your knees, the Lebron 19s will do wonders

If it’s your knees, the Lebron 19s will do wonders

Tried them on yesterday at a Nike factory store. What shocked me was the size of the shoe. I was expecting the weight, but the sheer size of it was surprising. In my nornal size they were about a half inch longer than the KD 9 Elite’s I wore to the store. I’m intrigued by the cushioning, but man are they big shoes!

Tried them on yesterday at a Nike factory store. What shocked me was the size of the shoe. I was expecting the weight, but the sheer size of it was surprising. In my nornal size they were about a half inch longer than the KD 9 Elite’s I wore to the store. I’m intrigued by the cushioning, but man are they big shoes!
Haha yeah they are quite literally boots. But on court they don’t feel clunky or heavy, it’s weird. I imagine the 37s will be lighter than people expect them to be and probably perform pretty well, it’s just the aesthetics for me that don’t make me want these like I did when I first saw the 34-36.

These look really bad man. I’ve been trying to make them look good in my head with imaginary colorways. These might be the worst Air Jordan of all time. Next to the 2009 and 2010s
What’s wrong with the 2009? Other then not dropping more colorways (especially the Pantone) and being too stiff out of the box there dope.

Back
Top Bottom