Air Jordan XXXVII (37) first look…

BRADLEY BEAL, AIR JORDAN XXXVII LOW.

37 LOW.jpg

Nah. Inside the heel huarache style sleeve there’s a hard piece of plastic that wraps around your ankle. In my pair it’s super sharp and feels like a knife.
No issue with the heel at all for me and I’ve been hooping in these consistently. Only problems I’ve had was the shoe digging into the arch (which has completely gone away after break in) and the heel cushion not improving much. It’s possible the shoe just might not be for you which sucks because that’s been the case for me with a lot of recent releases.

No issue with the heel at all for me and I’ve been hooping in these consistently. Only problems I’ve had was the shoe digging into the arch (which has completely gone away after break in) and the heel cushion not improving much. It’s possible the shoe just might not be for you which sucks because that’s been the case for me with a lot of recent releases.

Is there plastic inside the neoprene that you skip your heel into? I feel like there’s just too much of it in my pair.

Last edited:
I’m trying to mess with it and bend it to loosen it up a little and see if it helps any. Just certain movements I feel it digging.

Nah. Inside the heel huarache style sleeve there’s a hard piece of plastic that wraps around your ankle. In my pair it’s super sharp and feels like a knife.

Wow. I didn't feel anything like that when I was wearing mine around.

Is there plastic inside the neoprene that you skip your heel into? I feel like there’s just too much of it in my pair.
I don’t feel any plastic in all honesty. Are you talking about the part right beneath the padding in the back of the shoe? The heel counter has me feeling completely locked in.

FWIW the Kobe 9 elite highs used to give me the exact problem you’re describing. When id make certain movements the part I’m pointing at used to cut up my ankles on both feet and both sides of my foot. They were unusable for me and only the lows worked for my feet.

Attachments

• BD003365-076F-476F-B68D-2A093E4BCDD0.jpeg
    BD003365-076F-476F-B68D-2A093E4BCDD0.jpeg
    370.1 KB · Views: 831
I don’t feel any plastic in all honesty. Are you talking about the part right beneath the padding in the back of the shoe? The heel counter has me feeling completely locked in.

FWIW the Kobe 9 elite highs used to give me the exact problem you’re describing. When id make certain movements the part I’m pointing at used to cut up my ankles on both feet and both sides of my foot. They were unusable for me and only the lows worked for my feet.
Yep the plastic piece inside of where my finger is. With certain movements it just goes right into my foot.
1866F451-172B-4C0A-993F-38435D0E1F74.jpeg

One of my friends at wednesday pickup had the 37s on today and I must admit they look pretty solid on-feet. He was playing in 36 lows prior so I asked if the 37s felt like a “let-down” after the 36 and, shockingly, he said he prefers the 37s way more. For those of you who have hooped in both, do the 37s have a better court feel? That was something he said that I did not expect, so curious on the community’s thoughts…

One of my friends at wednesday pickup had the 37s on today and I must admit they look pretty solid on-feet. He was playing in 36 lows prior so I asked if the 37s felt like a “let-down” after the 36 and, shockingly, he said he prefers the 37s way more. For those of you who have hooped in both, do the 37s have a better court feel? That was something he said that I did not expect, so curious on the community’s thoughts…
very interesting comment, did not expect that either...will have to try that for myself as soon!

It’s crazy because I feel the same way too. You don’t have the issue of the lenoweave tearing your toes, it feels wider but still secure at the same time, and 0 heel slip whatsoever.

I think the 36 still has the better cushion setup and traction feels slightly more tackier, but the fit on the lows is off. Lots of people complaining about the inconsistency there. Personally I think the 37 is a good buy at a discount but there’s enough there to warrant a retail purchase still

Back
Top Bottom