Air Jordan XXXVII (37) first look…

Nah. Inside the heel huarache style sleeve there’s a hard piece of plastic that wraps around your ankle. In my pair it’s super sharp and feels like a knife
Feels sharper lol. but it has the neoprene or whatever it is covering it. Doesn’t make a difference for me though. It digs staright into the ball of my ankles on both shoes
Not sure it was the same issue with the 34, but i had this issue only on my left foot in these area. At the beginning it was good, but it happened during a practice and after maybe 6 months. I couldn't wore some shoes the days after that, for example in the 14 last shot, or the 13 playoffs it was impossible just to walk!! I had the pain during maybe 3 months. I tried a lot of shoes, Air force max II, KD Trey 5 VII, Zoom UNVRS FlyEase. Even in the PG4 (very low) i could feel the pain.
Just played in these, Hare 37s. I had the 34s, skipped 35s and 36s, and these remind me so much of the 34s. Light, bouncy, 9/10 traction. I think they perform well out of the box so I can't wait until these break in.
Yep the plastic piece inside of where my finger is. With certain movements it just goes right into my foot.
1866F451-172B-4C0A-993F-38435D0E1F74.jpeg
I really hope these are not like the 34. For me the 34 are the worst air jordan of all time!!!
Zero containment, and terrible heel cushionning.
I understand the reason why NBA players played with the 37 low.
I think the 37 low are more confortable in this area.

Last edited:
Definitely liking these. It's kinda a shame though. Because as much as I really do love a black cat or similar color-way I also look for something a bit crazier with more color before I jump in. Like the Undefeated collab maybe. Odds are these will probably be easier to get than the Undefeated and even other "colorful" color-ways. So it's probably going to be another "safe" color-way added to the collection.

One of my friends at wednesday pickup had the 37s on today and I must admit they look pretty solid on-feet. He was playing in 36 lows prior so I asked if the 37s felt like a “let-down” after the 36 and, shockingly, he said he prefers the 37s way more. For those of you who have hooped in both, do the 37s have a better court feel? That was something he said that I did not expect, so curious on the community’s thoughts…

Everyone's feet are different, but that's an odd statement to make. Having both.

I just wish the shoe wasn't completely see through. That's literally what killed it for me in person. If I still played I could probably overlook it but this would just be a casual shoe. I'll wait for the lows just like I did with the 35 and 36.

Back
Top Bottom