Air Jordan XXXVII (37) first look…

I was meaning because he has it laced through the tongue and it's still slipping down. I don't play near level of any nba player or anyone on Nike Talk. I was just wondering if there was a reason behind it.
I highly doubt that it would give any advantage other than giving you comfort.

Is there a competitive advantage to lacing your shoes through the tongue?

I was meaning because he has it laced through the tongue and it's still slipping down. I don't play near level of any nba player or anyone on Nike Talk. I was just wondering if there was a reason behind it.

The only competitive advantage is that he'll have defenders looking like this

1665358195810.gif

at his shoes long enough for them to run right past them.

I don't like this rule, they need to bring back black shoes for away & white shoes for home.
Kids are more concerned with trying to look fresh and getting social media cred than they are with their game in shoes that dont even match team cws,
**** is lame.
I can understand select games for holidays etc but you got cats out here rocking taco theme joints on the BS smh.
Do wonder how much of this is on the athlete vs what nike wants to push however?

I don't like this rule, they need to bring back black shoes for away & white shoes for home.
I think the Bulls started that black shoes for the playoffs trend, then for the second 3peat introduced the black socks (toughest look in NBA history). The Celtics always wore black shoes. Same color combo would be great to see again though no matter the color. And please go back to home whites and away colored jerseys, with the Lakers and possibly Pacers as the exception.

I think the Bulls started that black shoes for the playoffs trend, then for the second 3peat introduced the black socks (toughest look in NBA history). The Celtics always wore black shoes. Same color combo would be great to see again though no matter the color. And please go back to home whites and away colored jerseys, with the Lakers and possibly Pacers as the exception.
Maybe it's the Soldier in me, but I hate mismatched color sneakers on individual players. I also don't like it in the NFL where you have different cleat colors., different players wearing different sock and tights setups, etc... It's not really the look that bothers me, it's that I always felt like as a team, you wear the same uniform to have unity. No one person tries to stand out or be different. Like... all of you will wear this, but I want to look different because I want to be an individual. I'm probably wrong and ya'll will tell me I'm old and grumpy (and you are probably right), but that's how I feel. I like team unity.

Maybe it's the Soldier in me, but I hate mismatched color sneakers on individual players. I also don't like it in the NFL where you have different cleat colors., different players wearing different sock and tights setups, etc... It's not really the look that bothers me, it's that I always felt like as a team, you wear the same uniform to have unity. No one person tries to stand out or be different. Like... all of you will wear this, but I want to look different because I want to be an individual. I'm probably wrong and ya'll will tell me I'm old and grumpy (and you are probably right), but that's how I feel. I like team unity.
I hate when the Saints wear the black to white socks then black shoes. I want it to be black all the way down, especially with the black pants

Back
Top Bottom