Air Jordan XXXVII (37) first look…

V Bluebird (W) (1 Year)
1665151055615.jpeg

I Low Royal (8 Years)
1665150998718.jpeg

does anyone know if the raptor 37s are going to be in stores? I asked foot locker on Hollywood and highland in LA and they didn't know

I want to get a pair and then maybe do some arts and crafts and glue some kind of off-black material over the toe box and wear them as weirdo casual shoes, it's so crazy it might work (or just ruin the shoe and I'll just tear it off and wear as is lol)

does anyone know if the raptor 37s are going to be in stores? I asked foot locker on Hollywood and highland in LA and they didn't know

I want to get a pair and then maybe do some arts and crafts and glue some kind of off-black material over the toe box and wear them as weirdo casual shoes, it's so crazy it might work (or just ruin the shoe and I'll just tear it off and wear as is lol)
JD Sports has had the two colorways releases so far, I would assume they’re going to have the black pair also. JD Sports is the new go-to store for releases, at least where i’m at.

I asked that same footlocker about the 36's and they didn't even know that the JB line was even past 23.

Be interesting if he get scooped by jordan.. I’m all for it. He’s worn a combination of freaks in the past, mainline Nike athlete deal im guessing. Now with Tatum and BG both Jordan athletes on the c’s.. who knows

Be interesting if he get scooped by jordan.. I’m all for it. He’s worn a combination of freaks in the past, mainline Nike athlete deal im guessing. Now with Tatum and BG both Jordan athletes on the c’s.. who knows

have no real opinion on him but that would be a weird choice unless they are making a conscious decision to branch out with more sig athletes imo

Is there a competitive advantage to lacing your shoes through the tongue?
I'd say anything like that is synonymous to having a crumpled sock underfoot. if that's not distracting for some people, good for them.

I was meaning because he has it laced through the tongue and it's still slipping down. I don't play near level of any nba player or anyone on Nike Talk. I was just wondering if there was a reason behind it.

Back
Top Bottom