Air-jordans.com

"it all started back in 1985.."

i remember that always popping up when i went to that site hah.
yeah back when shoes weren't dropping left and right this site helped out a lot. never checked out the new site but i will now. i was always on that site to "legit check" shoes because of all the pics they included for their catalog of jays 
pimp.gif

you must have come up late then? it was a site with a lot of JB info. Basically anything anyone could want to know about a pair of Jordans

you must have come up late then? it was a site with a lot of JB info. Basically anything anyone could want to know about a pair of Jordans

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

air-jordans.com was 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000x better.

just checked the new site out and it doesnt compare 
frown.gif
 air-jordans.com is what schooled me on jordans during my high school days and first getting into kicks.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

air-jordans.com was 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000x better.

just checked the new site out and it doesnt compare 
frown.gif
 air-jordans.com is what schooled me on jordans during my high school days and first getting into kicks.

Wow I was just trying to get into this website two days ago. I used to school me on kicks back In 03 when I was just starting out In Hs lol I remeber sitting In my business class looking mad info on jb lol w my xxxl throwback Mitchell and ness jerseys lol

Wow I was just trying to get into this website two days ago. I used to school me on kicks back In 03 when I was just starting out In Hs lol I remeber sitting In my business class looking mad info on jb lol w my xxxl throwback Mitchell and ness jerseys lol

The new site "Air-Jordanism" sucks & isn't even worth a visit ...nowdays, you'll get more info about Jordans by simply visiting one of the store sites like FCNY or Kixclusive.

The new site "Air-Jordanism" sucks & isn't even worth a visit ...nowdays, you'll get more info about Jordans by simply visiting one of the store sites like FCNY or Kixclusive.

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

he should have waited until it was done before launching it...that site was the best....too bad he stopped on all those snuggles pics (thats another dude who came and went, along with flipjays)...wow that was a long time ago...I still remember checking it like everyday, along with uptowns.net for AF1s (that was a dope site too, I know you older heads remember it)

Damn, I remember those dudes. Airfob on eBay, the WOW thread here on NT....old skool.

The new site blows big time though.

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

he should have waited until it was done before launching it...that site was the best....too bad he stopped on all those snuggles pics (thats another dude who came and went, along with flipjays)...wow that was a long time ago...I still remember checking it like everyday, along with uptowns.net for AF1s (that was a dope site too, I know you older heads remember it)

Damn, I remember those dudes. Airfob on eBay, the WOW thread here on NT....old skool.

The new site blows big time though.

Definitely a site for any OG head back in the day. The lone place to go back in the day for anything JB release related and info.

Definitely a site for any OG head back in the day. The lone place to go back in the day for anything JB release related and info.

WOW, y'all brought me back talking about snuggles and flipjays. I remember going on flipjays site and looking at what he had for sale. What ever happened to that guy?

WOW, y'all brought me back talking about snuggles and flipjays. I remember going on flipjays site and looking at what he had for sale. What ever happened to that guy?

Originally Posted by lakersreppa008

actually I promise I just saw him in the Lebron thread last week(or maybe it was the Kobe thread), caught me completely off guard...or maybe I just didn't pay it attention because I'm usually browsing for info on my phone. Still was
eek.gif
 when I saw flipjays

Originally Posted by lakersreppa008

actually I promise I just saw him in the Lebron thread last week(or maybe it was the Kobe thread), caught me completely off guard...or maybe I just didn't pay it attention because I'm usually browsing for info on my phone. Still was
eek.gif
 when I saw flipjays

Back
Top Bottom