Air-jordans.com

That was the the real place to do legit checks. He had pics on almost every Jordan shoe and from various angles. I compared at least 30 pairs for authenticity. 
Last time I was there was bout 4 years ago and he was updating his site....

Haven't been back since...

That was the the real place to do legit checks. He had pics on almost every Jordan shoe and from various angles. I compared at least 30 pairs for authenticity. 
Last time I was there was bout 4 years ago and he was updating his site....

Haven't been back since...

Yea those were the the days. It was also a site called webhostme23 or something like that back in 99-00's era. We also used have a guy on here named Ekin who used to pop up with riddles on upcoming releaeses which made it fun. Yea time does sure do fly by.

Yea those were the the days. It was also a site called webhostme23 or something like that back in 99-00's era. We also used have a guy on here named Ekin who used to pop up with riddles on upcoming releaeses which made it fun. Yea time does sure do fly by.

Everything you guys are talking about in this thread is taking me back, i dont post much, but i lurked for a long time before I joined. I cant believe that stuff was so long ago now. Also cant believe that ive been collecting for over 11-12 yrs now.....

Everything you guys are talking about in this thread is taking me back, i dont post much, but i lurked for a long time before I joined. I cant believe that stuff was so long ago now. Also cant believe that ive been collecting for over 11-12 yrs now.....

Originally Posted by lakersreppa008

WOW, y'all brought me back talking about snuggles and flipjays. I remember going on flipjays site and looking at what he had for sale. What ever happened to that guy?

I still see Flip Jays at least once a year at the various sneaker releases in Chicago. he still had alot of heat and still has inside info on JB releases, but just doesn't post on here like that anymoe.

WOW, y'all brought me back talking about snuggles and flipjays. I remember going on flipjays site and looking at what he had for sale. What ever happened to that guy?

I still see Flip Jays at least once a year at the various sneaker releases in Chicago. he still had alot of heat and still has inside info on JB releases, but just doesn't post on here like that anymoe.

Flip is still around. I've done about 3 deals (trades) with him in the past 6 months or so. Real cool guy, true sneakerhead. He's mostly trying to get rid of his stuff now, and the best part is we are the same size.
pimp.gif

Flip is still around. I've done about 3 deals (trades) with him in the past 6 months or so. Real cool guy, true sneakerhead. He's mostly trying to get rid of his stuff now, and the best part is we are the same size.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom