Air Kukini Retro (2022)

i wear um barefoot sometimes. i prefer barefoot they just feel better that way you can feel the heel cushioning better that way. my skin is highly irritable and ive had no problems yet.

but then again we are all different so becareful

an exact one to one fit might be best for no achilles rubbing

i wear um barefoot sometimes. i prefer barefoot they just feel better that way you can feel the heel cushioning better that way. my skin is highly irritable and ive had no problems yet.

but then again we are all different so becareful

an exact one to one fit might be best for no achilles rubbing
Thanks. Maybe I’ll just do what I always do, wear the no shows, and bring an extra pair of crew socks or something.

Speaking of alpha projects, I need a zoom seismic retro BAD. Pic from google

1692027454548.jpeg

Maaaan, I remember the Brazil pairs sitting at outlets for $9.99. :wow: :lol:

**** . At that price I woulda grabbed like 5 or 6 pairs . I really like that colorway

It was a weird size run. I wear a 12, but the biggest they had was 11. Tried to make it work, but it wasn't happening lol. Hooked a few NT folks up back then.

Saw at Ross… thought about grabbing, but decided to pass at $60. Maybe if I liked the cw more, or they were $40 they woulda came home.

IMG_2348.jpeg

Saw at Ross… thought about grabbing, but decided to pass at $60. Maybe if I liked the cw more, or they were $40 they woulda came home.

IMG_2348.jpeg

Yeah all those weird monotone colors they decided to come out with are straight *** . Only good monotone colorway back during the original kukini run was the all black

The blue one was nice. Sole and accent darker navy, upper like a blue grey. Saw those at the outlet, was tempted but a pair of prestos was enough

Are yall wearing these with no socks or no show socks ? I’ve always thought they looked better without being able to see any socks . The OG commercial had the dude wearing them and he was just slipping them on and off without any socks so I always just kinda thought thats how they looked best. But of course nowadays those high cut Nike socks are what’s popular so I wonder how these would look with those on

Yeah I prefer no shows with shorts, but with pants, high socks always (with any shoe)

I tried slipping on with no socks for a quick bodega run but nah, the mesh around the collar is too rough

Back
Top Bottom