Air Kukini Retro (2022)

jln912 jln912 probably eventually. Considering they've made over half a dozen new colorways I can't imagine they'd be excluded from the states, prob just the same supply and distribution issues they've been giving us all year

Couple on foot angles. My TTS 11.5 (same size I take in dunks, jordan 1s, air max 1s, pegasus) is a littttle snug with the insole in. I have a slightly wide foot. They feel great without the insoles though so I'll break em in a little this way and try em again with insoles later. I would be curious to try on a 12 but 11.5 is fine. There's a really subtle gradient on this colorway, I like it. A slight greenish hue in some parts.

1658339526896.png

1658339617058.png
Man those are sick . They looked cool in the pictures but they look really really damn good in actual real life pictures with real lightning . Definitely getting a pair of those now

These are cool. Still sucks we've hardly seen any OG retros but at least some of the newer ones have some of that same early 00s spirit

I
These are cool. Still sucks we've hardly seen any OG retros but at least some of the newer ones have some of that same early 00s spirit

I really like those a lot . Might try and get them on a sale one day after getting the topographies but **** man I literally don’t think we’ve seen any OGs . What are they thinking ? Hopefully they’ll surprise us with some ogs after they put all the new colorways out . Swimming pools and og black and neon I’m going for numerous pairs of both lol

That was dope . Good work man and the shoes look great being worn and in motion. A lot better than just the stock still images you see online
Thank you! I'm happy with the shoes. Toe box is a bit more boxy than I thought but other than that all good!

I agree on the toe box. I felt the exact same way when I got mine , but it’s not like terrible at least .

Bro wtf are you serious ????? 5 pairs minimum for me lmao holy **** . Prayers have definitely been answered

Now if the OG black and neon ones come back out that’ll just be perfect

Last edited:
Need the zoom seismic to be retrod and then my alpha project prayers will be fully answered
Yeah those are dope . I’d also like the presto cage to come back . Mostly for nostalgia but I’d definitely grab a pair.

Woah! That just made my day!!! Can't believe it! I've been wanting these again for the longest time. YEEEAAAAH!

Minimum 2 pairs for me!
Man this just made the last decade or so for me lol so weird they’re a fall/winter release though when they’re definitely a summer shoe

Man this just made the last decade or so for me lol so weird they’re a fall/winter release though when they’re definitely a summer shoe
you said it! last decade would be more like it. 😁

was thinking the exact same thing about the release date...but I guess it's only because of the global context with shipping delays and containers and stuff, like many other shoes that were delayed and releases are still getting pushed back by a few months in dime cases, so it's in line with all of that.

Better late than never!! and they will make great Spring and Summer 2023 shoes. At least we'll get them!

you said it! last decade would be more like it. 😁

was thinking the exact same thing about the release date...but I guess it's only because of the global context with shipping delays and containers and stuff, like many other shoes that were delayed and releases are still getting pushed back by a few months in dime cases, so it's in line with all of that.

Better late than never!! and they will make great Spring and Summer 2023 shoes. At least we'll get them!
Yeah man exactly . As long as we get them and can finally have some wearable pairs again that’s all that counts. Would be cool to get some more OG colorways too but that would just be icing on an already perfect cake lol

Yeah man exactly . As long as we get them and can finally have some wearable pairs again that’s all that counts. Would be cool to get some more OG colorways too but that would just be icing on an already perfect cake lol
Next on my wish list are the Kukini Coca-Cola edition that were Japan exclusive originally...if these ever retro...oh man!
Would be a timely colorway for a Holidays release, just sayin' 🤞

Next on my wish list are the Kukini Coca-Cola edition that were Japan exclusive originally...if these ever retro...oh man!
Would be a timely colorway for a Holidays release, just sayin' 🤞

Those did end up dropping at FTL without the Coke branding, so I'd say it isn't out of the realm of possibility. I still have my OG pair of the FTL version, but after experimenting with these the other day to see how they would hold up, I think I'd better pass on trying to wear them. :lol: :frown:

PXL_20220714_203318724.PORTRAIT.jpg
PXL_20220714_203328802.PORTRAIT.jpg
PXL_20220714_203341895.PORTRAIT.jpg

Those did end up dropping at FTL without the Coke branding, so I'd say it isn't out of the realm of possibility. I still have my OG pair of the FTL version...

Wait! What? wow! I didn't know that all that time!! or at least I don't recall at all this colorway being available outside of Japan originally...Coca-Cola branding or not. Thanks for rectifying the info man, I appreciate.

Knowing that now, it makes me more optimistic in regards to our chances. Like you said, it's definitely not out of the realm of possibility then.

All I want is the red kukinis with the white midsole and black webbing and I'll be more than happy if they ever retro.

P.S. sorry about your other shoes.

Thai
Wait! What? wow! I didn't know that all that time!! or at least I don't recall at all this colorway being available outside of Japan originally...Coca-Cola branding or not. Thanks for rectifying the info man, I appreciate.

Knowing that now, it makes me more optimistic in regards to our chances. Like you said, it's definitely not out of the realm of possibility then.

All I want is the red kukinis with the white midsole and black webbing and I'll be more than happy if they ever retro.

Those white and grey ones are dope . But yeah I thought the Coca-Cola ones were red and black

Sure did! Next time I'm at my storage unit, I'll try to dig them out and snap a few pictures.

Sure did! Next time I'm at my storage unit, I'll try to dig them out and snap a few pictures.
I believe you 100%, no one knows everything and memories fade with time so your word will do for me.

I will be the first to appreciate the effort if you have the chance to share some pics anywhere down the line, thanks!

It's just sad that shoes don't last forever when stored, otherwise I'd hunt down a pair knowing now what you just shared in this thread or at least I would have done so years ago before they'd become unweareable.

I'll keep my hopes up in the meantime and eyes opened this time around! lol

But first things first: Pool Water X2!!

Late 90s/early 00s Nike in Japan was so good. Co.JP, air wovens, the big alpha project push, other exclusives like the hi top 2001 "addition" 1s, Hiroshi/Fragment and HTM.

I believe you 100%, no one knows everything and memories fade with time so your word will do for me.

I will be the first to appreciate the effort if you have the chance to share some pics anywhere down the line, thanks!

It's just sad that shoes don't last forever when stored, otherwise I'd hunt down a pair knowing now what you just shared in this thread or at least I would have done so years ago before they'd become unweareable.

I'll keep my hopes up in the meantime and eyes opened this time around! lol

But first things first: Pool Water X2!!

Honestly, what I was hoping for was that I had worn them enough back in the day, that they would be able to withstand some more wear without completely falling apart. I decided to try the white leather pair because I wasn't quite as attached to them as the Cokes or Pools. They passed the push test and everything haha. Wore them around the house a little and everything seemed solid, so off I went. Wasn't until I got up a couple flights of steps at work that I noticed what was happening.

Back
Top Bottom