AIR MAX 2011 Spring '11 **PICS**

which blue did you use for the liner? blue glow or treasure blue? and the midsole too?

nice iD, by the way

raja...thanks brah. treasure blue is definately lighter than the shade used on the nike id site. it'll be interesting to see how mine will turn out seeing that i was hoping for a dark shade of blue. it'll be exactly one month tomorrow since i placed my order and i haven't received an update for shipping yet...sucks!!!

Brolic those are smokin. I thought that 195 ticket was going to be hard to swallow until I bought my second pair of GRs and saw you suns colorway...order placed! LOL. When I get some expendable paper.

I got these a couple of weeks ago with the $30 off footlocker coupon. I love these
pimp.gif

111rrlg.jpg

I haven't bought an AM running shoe since the tuned air technology came out. Will be getting my pair on Thursday.
smokin.gif

WOW!!! since tuned air?!?! i loved those running shoes too...you won't be disappointed w/ these new 360 air bags.

laugh.gif
I get a pair of running shoes once in a blue moon. I need a dedicated pair when i hit the treadmill, tired of wearing kobes for that, nothing wrong with them though. I was gonna get the lunarglide(still might get them on sale), but the 360 is better in the long run(no pun intended).

Originally Posted by thebeaner99

These look cool but they arent worth the steep price.

You don't feel like you got your money's worth in the pair you own?

this picture by DRINKNIKE completely sold me on the volt colorway
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

5630186359_6414d9f470_b.jpg

here is my pair...my photography is a tad less compelling lol

My last pair finally arrived. Just as I had hoped, "Solar Red" is very close to (if not the same as) Infrared.

Originally Posted by jeffgdula

so is your sock choice. These are running shoes. Grab some no shows.

laugh.gif
 you're a baphoon. i'm a basketball player, i fell in love with nike elite basketball socks and wear them every day.
i been wearing crew socks since i was a freshman, set the trend for wearing crew socks casually at my school and don't even own no-shows anymore.

I can't wait to get my volt. That's the only colorway I like. Not too fond of the fuse upper so I had to have the black upper.

well...if you only had to have one pair, that was a good choice. to be honest, i don't like any of the fuse bball shoes, but i'm straight w/ these max's.

Originally Posted by cbrooks3

this picture by DRINKNIKE completely sold me on the volt colorway
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

5630186359_6414d9f470_b.jpg

here is my pair...my photography is a tad less compelling lol

That first pic had me sold until I saw them in store and they had to appeal to them for casual wear. And second pic
laugh.gif
, just put on some basketball shoes gosh!

Back
Top Bottom