AIR MAX 2011 Spring '11 **PICS**

Nice IDs Brolic. The black swoosh looks so much better than the silver swoosh on the all black GRs. But i'd some money and buy the GRs under retail and paint the swoosh black.
smile.gif

I am going to put back the black laces on the volts. Volt laces aren't doing for me anymore.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Nice IDs Brolic. The black swoosh looks so much better than the silver swoosh on the all black GRs. But i'd some money and buy the GRs under retail and paint the swoosh black.
smile.gif

I am going to put back the black laces on the volts. Volt laces aren't doing for me anymore.

Thanks.

I got those last three pairs of IDs for $156 each, which works out to less than retail, with free shipping. I received a discount after complaining about the delays on my first sets of IDs.

I think there's an all black pair on NDC now so you won't have to go through the trouble of painting the swoosh.

Ironstones are more of a grey than the brown the look to be in promo pics.

A bit disappointed.

Still solid though.

%24(KGrHqUOKpoE3wrt)BFUBOG4hdqfHw~~0_12.JPG

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Brolic, so your IDs are basically GRs?
laugh.gif

Paid less than retail. Gonna make that my sig soon.

It is kinda funny though.
laugh.gif
tired.gif
They jacked my style on the reds too.
30t6p3b.gif

wanted to share on this thread as well. 
I'm an 11 mens and can def do 10.5s... thank god these were made in a sz12 womens... 

5945000961_262941a722_z.jpg
5945004553_368644e00e_z.jpg

wore these to watch argentina lose... what a shame... smh...

Originally Posted by never wear them

wanted to share on this thread as well. 
I'm an 11 mens and can def do 10.5s... thank god these were made in a sz12 womens...

DOOPPEEEE!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

NWT im a 10 what size you recommend? and they are anywhere correct? (this colorway)

Back
Top Bottom