AIR MAX 2011 Spring '11 **PICS**

Originally Posted by CscottJMP

Originally Posted by frazier10

fyi the volts are $99 on finishline..FSR
Thanks, used a code and got them for $98 shipped.
What was that code all the codes I have tried do not work.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

tired.gif
why am I such a sucker for volt

Dude I'm the same way. I hope your not as bad as me lol.Everything I buy now has Volt/Metallic silver in it. Just copped a pair of AM 11's today. Gonna post a pic later

Anyone still looking for this colorway for $119.90 free shipping, shoot me a quick e-mail with your contact # at ninefiveairmax@gmail.com. I work for Nordstrom, may be able to find some in the system and get them shipped to you:

_6498645.jpg

Originally Posted by frazier10

fyi the volts are $99 on finishline..FSR

There's also an additional 30% off when I went today. Had a $20 rewards card on top of that
Best $50 I've spent on shoes
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

6632789483_f5097a47d0_b.jpg

thanks to those who complimented and answered the ?'s about my last pick up

Wow. You got the Black/volts for $50? Didn't know those were still around. I got my silver/volts from FNL and these might be my new fav. CW, very underrated IMO.

I ended up returning my two pairs of Air Max 2011 couple of days ago. The quality of these are nothing like my 2009. Hopefully, I get two vouchers from nike.

Heads up guys...

I went looking for the Volts and found that Finishline.com had them in a good amount of sizes, marked down to $99 (along with some other colorways).

Tracked down a 15% off over $60 coupon and ended up snagging 2 pairs for $90 each. So in case anyone's interested check FNL.com

I'm keeping an eye on all the online sites. Since the 2012's dropped today I'd like to think a lot of places will start dropping prices on these.
Hope so, because I'm stocking up on them as I'm not a fan of the 2012's at all.

One pair is good enough for me. I'll wait until the 2012s go on sale. I like the design on them more than '11. Black/volt '11 was much appreciated.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

One pair is good enough for me. I'll wait until the 2012s go on sale. I like the design on them more than '11. Black/volt '11 was much appreciated.

its true guys

12>11s

Originally Posted by jonathan79936

In my opinion the 2010's were so much more comfortable than the 2011's.

I wasn't referring to comfort because the only 2 pairs of 2010's I ordered in my true size were too small, and I don't wear them.

I was speaking about looks, which is what most of us care about first, although comfort does play a major role.
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom