AIR MAX 2011 Spring '11 **PICS**

Originally Posted by fuzynguyen

Originally Posted by dontae

^^^ yes sir off swoosh another 25% off! I just paid 57.59 love it!!

Can you explain this? I'm only getting them low as $95
ADVANTAGE 25% off code. Some colors are $70 something and SWOOSH free shipping. I have some colors in my locker that I haven't pulled the trigger on yet.

I picked these up in the all black colorway,
soon as I got home I walked around in the house for about an hour and they felt like carboard in the front toe area.
Had to return these.
Look nice / uncomfy feel.

Originally Posted by chrisbone123

I picked these up in the all black colorway,
soon as I got home I walked around in the house for about an hour and they felt like carboard in the front toe area.
Had to return these.
Look nice / uncomfy feel.
Think you're the first person I've heard of to say something crazy like that.
laugh.gif

Finally ordered my first pair, the volt and pine green using the 25% off they came to $95 and there's a free shipping coupon for nike

I'm hoping these are as comfortable as i've heard. Right now my most comfortable shoe is the lebron v2. Both have full air max bubble so im wondering just how different they'll feel

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Originally Posted by jca998

I have moved past the 09, after the mesh material tearing on a few pairs, the 11 is now my favorite
I assume you ran in them, I just walk around and chill
happy.gif

Yup...but now I got a few more 11's coming in

Originally Posted by ksprull

Finally ordered my first pair, the volt and pine green using the 25% off they came to $95 and there's a free shipping coupon for nike

I'm hoping these are as comfortable as i've heard. Right now my most comfortable shoe is the lebron v2. Both have full air max bubble so im wondering just how different they'll feel

Ordered the grey/volt colorway from NDC on black Friday for $95. Also feel the same way about the LeBron 8 V2. Threw some zoom air insoles in those bad boys...heavenly!!!

11s>09s

outside of NT id say that is true also

ive seen way more everyday folk buy 11s than 10s or 09s

not to get off topic but i just got a finishline book in mail and there a fnl exclusive pair of am 2009 in all gray coming out on dec 26th.....does this mean more colors to follow

Originally Posted by Al Audi

11s>09s

outside of NT id say that is true also

ive seen way more everyday folk buy 11s than 10s or 09s
As far as sales around here I'd say it's the opposite. The 09's seemed to fly off the shelves much faster than the 11's. 2010's are a different story, I still see those collecting dust on retailers shelves. Oh, what I would give for a DS pair of 09 Volts.
frown.gif

Anyways, received my Orange/Grey Livestrongs of NDC today and they are much nicer in person than online. Well worth the $71.98 I paid for them after 25% off and free shipping.
pimp.gif

Just wish I had been able to snag the other two $95 colorways before they ran out of my size.

Originally Posted by bwood056

cant believe i got these for 78 shipped
laugh.gif

i have been eyeing them for a while. lol
Yeah, I never liked them but thought for $72 oh well. When they came today I was pleasantly surprised. They look good.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by frazier10

not to get off topic but i just got a finishline book in mail and there a fnl exclusive pair of am 2009 in all gray coming out on dec 26th.....does this mean more colors to follow

somebody said earlier in this thread (or was it the 2009 thread?) that that would be the case

Originally Posted by dmxfury

Hopefully the Volts rerelease, still mad FNL cancelled my order

I'm assuming you're talking about the black/volt CW? Oh and what's the story on FNL cancelling your order?

Cscott...
I have a pair of DS volt 09's in a size 13...also have the white/red and white/blue DS.  I ended up with 30 to 40 pairs of the 09's so I never had a chance to really break in the first volt pair that I have worn much less the ones that never came out of the box.  I never really thought about getting rid of them.  Also saw the FL grey coming out late December so maybe I will have to renew my 09 interest.

Originally Posted by h22809

Cscott...
I have a pair of DS volt 09's in a size 13...also have the white/red and white/blue DS.  I ended up with 30 to 40 pairs of the 09's so I never had a chance to really break in the first volt pair that I have worn much less the ones that never came out of the box.  I never really thought about getting rid of them.  Also saw the FL grey coming out late December so maybe I will have to renew my 09 interest.
Thanks, but I wear a 10.5, why would I want a size 13? lol

Anyways, what are you talking about the FL grey 09's in late December?

Originally Posted by CscottJMP

Cscott...

on 12/26/2011 finishline is releasing an exclusive pair in all grey air max 2009,but with all  nikes the price went up......there $169.99 . they are very nice IMO

Originally Posted by frazier10

Originally Posted by CscottJMP

Cscott...

on 12/26/2011 finishline is releasing an exclusive pair in all grey air max 2009,but with all  nikes the price went up......there $169.99 . they are very nice IMO

Wow, I had no idea. Any pics? Either way these will be had.
pimp.gif

Walked into Champs the other day in Menlo Park Mall in Edison, NJ and saw they had the Black/Volt colorway on sale for $99 so it was an insta-cop. They haven't had the colorway in there since it was first released months ago so I was pretty happy considering I wanted that exact pair and was thinking of ordering one off of Flightclub for $130

Cscott
How would I know what size you wear?  Or care?  Do you think I come on here to pay attention to you or your specific size?  You were whining on your post about not having a pair of 09 volts and I was being kind to say I have a DS pair to see if that could help you out.  What a silly waste of my time...I regret that I will never get that 2 minutes back.    

Back
Top Bottom